When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Ama Dinova said:

In other news...did anyone else notice that this thread has just passed over a HALF MILLION views?? 😱

Ok, carry on, homehunters :)

and 14,000+ replies as well.  That's a lot of typing!  😎

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

BTW, that mess in Grandfleet that several of us AR'd Friday appears to have been cleaned up.  😍

The political sign is still there, but it is small and is easily derendered.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

BTW, that mess in Grandfleet that several of us AR'd Friday appears to have been cleaned up.  😍

I went to see it yesterday and of course AR'd it too, but I noticed that the owner of the object was online and talked to them.

I explained why it shouldn't be there and that it is violating the covenant of Bellisseria plus disturbing the neighbours whose HB's were surrounded by this huge prim.

As a result of that they removed the prim and apologized in a very friendly and kind way, :)

Edited by Loretta String
spelling....
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I let a super swithins bridge out :) we are sticking with Saltmarsh for now at least!..... 

Wow you did let out a very nice one, I just went to Saltmarsh--I guess its a boat you have there? There is a boat right there on the fringe of Dahmn Straight - stuck in maintenance by the way! I used to have that camper there on the corner edge when that region released!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

those sticky campers are evil .. they haunt you till you think...ok ok.. i'll keep you ( crossed fingers, and with a deep sigh "for now" ) ..
(and because i have no jumps left again..)

They so totally are. If I had one ask of the entirely too busy Lindens it would be: some way to tag your account to reject any second grab of a home you picked up in the last 24 hrs.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Faydra Foden said:

Wow you did let out a very nice one, I just went to Saltmarsh--I guess its a boat you have there? There is a boat right there on the fringe of Dahmn Straight - stuck in maintenance by the way! I used to have that camper there on the corner edge when that region released!

I have a camper at Saltmarsh which I stalked for about six weeks!! I may try one last stab victorian when the log hones come out! Not sure yet. Love the Saltmarsh!! 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I have a camper at Saltmarsh which I stalked for about six weeks!! I may try one last stab victorian when the log hones come out! Not sure yet. Love the Saltmarsh!! 

I stalked it too, and some on Wood, but they forgot about Wood I guess?!?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Loretta String said:

I went to see it yesterday and of course AR'd it too, but I noticed that the owner of the object was online and talked to them.

I explained why it shouldn't be there and that it is violating the covenant of Bellisseria plus disturbing the neighbours whose HB's were surrounded by this huge prim.

As a result of that they removed the prim and apologized in a very friendly and kind way, :)

That was a very nice thing you did, but personally, in this case I would have let LL handle it.

The AR process is anonymous for a reason - to protect reporters from retaliation by someone who is intentionally acting badly.  Of course the owner was nice to you, they had already received multiple notifications of ARs from LL.

I did not attempt to engage, because it seemed clear to me that the box was intentionally enclosing others' parcels.  The person who rezzed it has been in SL for 13 years.  It was reasonable to assume that they know how to rez and resize a parcel surround (if that was what that box was originally intended to be).  it is reasonable to assume that they know that encroachment on others' parcels is not allowed, because that rule is not unique to Belli, it is universal throughout SL, and has been policy for at least a decade.

i hope you didn't mention the forums in your chat.  A 13-year resident also has alts.

ETA: I'm not saying you did a bad thing - we all handle these things according to our druthers.  Just wanted folks to be aware of another perspective.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

That was a very nice thing you did, but personally, in this case I would have let LL handle it.

The AR process is anonymous for a reason - to protect reporters from retaliation by someone who is intentionally acting badly.  Of course the owner was nice to you, they had already received multiple notifications of ARs from LL.

I did not attempt to engage, because it seemed clear to me that the box was intentionally enclosing others' parcels.  The person who rezzed it has been in SL for 13 years.  It was reasonable to assume that they know how to rez and resize a parcel surround (if that was what that box was originally intended to be).  it is reasonable to assume that they know that encroachment on others' parcels is not allowed, because that rule is not unique to Belli, it is universal throughout SL, and has been policy for at least a decade.

i hope you didn't mention the forums in your chat.  A 13-year resident also has alts.

I was surprised by how old the avatar was. Some encroachment is accidental, that was no accident.In my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I am nearly at a point where I have no releasable homes left lol

it hard to let go a place you really like  ,you never know what  comes up ,yet i still take my chances 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.