When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saw a traditional at around 3:50 SLT, first home I've seen after spending the weekend refreshing and not seeing a single one. It really is about landing on the page at the exact microsecond the house is available... and they still go so fast!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Good to hear .... though I feel sorry for you! ... that you haven't seen anything on the weekend, for I took the weekend OFF! ;)

Not from the computer, from SL or the forum ... just from this refreshing madness! - and it was relaxing!

Oh, thank you @Leora Jacobus, but it's not too bad - I spent the weekend at the computer for other reasons anyway, so it was no big deal. And I was very lucky (and deliriously happy) to get a home a couple of days before the refresh restrictions, but the spot is a bit laggy, so now I'm just looking for a less laggy location. 

And yes! it can be very relaxing to step away from the refreshing for a bit, that's for sure.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, iBrat said:

So did I, but now I am back! Where cute @RaeLeeH at?

Good luck all ♥

She took a much-needed step back from the forums too (must have been the weekend for it!) but she's still lurking in the shadows in a non-creepy way... okay, semi-creepy way since I can't "do" normal.

Not having much luck on the home front. Have had Auto Refresh running steady at 72 seconds for almost 3 days now and haven't seen anything, so maybe people aren't so keen to abandon anymore. It's okay, there's plenty of homes still to come. Riley and I took a wander earlier and checked out the new regions in progress. Some very impressive regions yet to be released so can't wait for those. In the meantime the search continues...

P.S. ❤️ and 🤗 for the compliment, and to those that need/want them. :) 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.