When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

No, Patch posted in his update thread a while back that the general schedule is M-W-F and he would not be making announcements for those.

So basically, everyone sits around just refreshing all day long? No timeframe on those days? It would be helpful to at least have a time period so that people have at least a little leeway here. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

So basically, everyone sits around just refreshing all day long? No timeframe on those days?

Yes. That exactly how it is and it no longer those days either, can be any day.

• Like 2

Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

So basically, everyone sits around just refreshing all day long? No timeframe on those days? It would be helpful to at least have a time period so that people have at least a little leeway here. 

Yes many hours in a day refreshing, on my phone at work, when I shouldn't be. It is a lucky moment getting a Belli home or Houseboat.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I don't understand. Are they just releasing like a few houses here and there? What's the point of that?

They release how ever many homes that are in that specific area. Not sure of the count because it each area has it's own landscaping theme not sure if it is 20,30 or less.

Well there goes the nice Sweetmarsh homes guess people will have to wait again. These random times I could see would get to me also because they are right around the work day either going to work, at work, or leaving work when they like to release these homes.

Edited by tootsiepop1

1 minute ago, iBrat said:

Yes. That exactly how it is and it no longer those days either, can be any day.

GAWD

What stinks is literally every release this week I was sitting in front of the computer, at work. I easily could have been paying attention if there was an actual, official notice that they were about to release the land. 

Ugh ok, I know they are doing their best. I get that. Been in SL long enough to know. Still frustrating. Ok, back to work and will quit my complaining, which, is out of the norm for me.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Well, I guess they fire up the autorefresh and let it run all day. I have never used that, so dunno. I got what I have just by randomly refreshing now and then, and waiting for luck to hand one to me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

They release how ever many homes that are in that specific area. Not sure of the count because it each area has it's own landscaping theme not sure if it is 20,30 or less.

Well there goes the nice Sweetmarsh homes guess people will have to wait again. These random times I could see would get to me also because they are right around the work day either going to work, at work, or leaving work when they like to release these homes.

The Sweetmarsh Home you liked, possibly make a friend there that got it.  Keep hanging aroung Sweetmarsh and the canal.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I think they are releasing the homes as each Region is completed, usually containing 24 or less Premium Homes in each Region, however the one where I lve does contain 30 Premium Houseboats.  We know there are several team members needed to each finish their part in the Release process but I think it would be impossible to predict exactly when multiple team members will complete their part.  Although you may feel this process isn't convenient I think this method has been implemented by LL in an attempt to release them as soon as possible, by popular demand.  Eventually there will be enough and as that time approaches it will get easier to get a Home 😊

HUGS to all waiting and please take advantage of the open invitation to come and visit and explore this amazing unique Continent as it is being created, which is a very RARE privilege in itself!  Come and say hello to your future neighbours and friends and cheer the hard-working Moles on! :D 

Image result for celebrate funny gif

Edited by BJoyful
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, BJoyful said:

I think they are releasing the homes as each Region is completed.  We know there are several team members needed to each finish their part in the Release process but I think it would be impossible to predict exactly when multiple team members will complete their part.  Although you may feel this process isn't convenient I think this method has been implemented by LL in an attempt to release them as soon as possible, by popular demand.  Eventually there will be enough and as that time approaches it will get easier to get a Home 😊

HUGS to all waiting and please take advantage of the open invitation to come and visit and explore this amazing unique Continent as it is being created, which is a very RARE privilege in itself!  Come and say hello to your future neighbours and friends and cheer the hard-working Moles on! :D 

Image result for celebrate funny gif

Is there an LM posted somewhere so we could do so? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Well, I guess they fire up the autorefresh and let it run all day. I have never used that, so dunno. I got what I have just by randomly refreshing now and then, and waiting for luck to hand one to me.

That's pretty much what I've been doing. I dispensed with the autorefresh a while ago.

I have a houseboat (alt does) but would like a home. I have land that I rent and would eventually give it up if I'm able to get a house. I really love Bellessaria, LL has done such a fine job with this continent and I never thought I'd be happy on Mainland again but lo and behold, I truly am. Would like to make it as permanent as possible. 

Will continue refreshing periodically. Just kicking myself now and then too for letting 3 go on the last large release due to my not realizing how great the location was then and apparently it was the last time they gave actual notice about it. Oh well. Eventually I'm sure I'll hit on one. Not like I don't have a home as it is!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Yep, that's exactly what they expect you to do if you want to get a new home in Bellisseria these days. Pretty crappy, right? I'm in the middle of trying to get one that's not slammed in the middle of a continent making me feel claustrophobic, and so I'm a few tries in. Litearlly I woke up this morning and logged on to find out I already missed the darn release. Like, seriously? I turned autorefresh on the minute I opened my browser. How is that possible? LOL. 

20 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

That's pretty much what I've been doing. I dispensed with the autorefresh a while ago.

I have a houseboat (alt does) but would like a home. I have land that I rent and would eventually give it up if I'm able to get a house. I really love Bellessaria, LL has done such a fine job with this continent and I never thought I'd be happy on Mainland again but lo and behold, I truly am. Would like to make it as permanent as possible. 

Will continue refreshing periodically. Just kicking myself now and then too for letting 3 go on the last large release due to my not realizing how great the location was then and apparently it was the last time they gave actual notice about it. Oh well. Eventually I'm sure I'll hit on one. Not like I don't have a home as it is!

I tried harder at first to get a houseboat, but it wasn't until I relaxed about it and just casually gave the dashboard a poke now and then that lo and behold, a houseboat miracle occurred! I was so used to being denied that I just stared at it on my screen for a few seconds. lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

never used the auto refresh since last week, so every once a while i just load the page, saw it, click and got it,

before i got the house, i went to belli blue cafe, they wished me luck today, a few hours got it, really appreciate their wishes on me

and many have said, it's the sweetmarsh

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, sceneris said:

never used the auto refresh since last week, so every once a while i just load the page, saw it, click and got it,

before i got the house, i went to belli blue cafe, they wished me luck today, a few hours got it, really appreciate their wishes on me

and many have said, it's the sweetmarsh

Congratulations on your home 😊

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

I wasn't online, but it appears that Sweetmarsh was released today!

I knowwww, that's the region I was hoping for but nah, people who have real lives and do things like sleep missed out on the release lolololol. 
Gotta love when LL does everything on their time zone not even giving consideration for East Coast, rofl. 😂😂😂😂

Was up til almost 4 a.m. this morning hoping to catch a release, finally logged. Every day when I log off, I have every expectation that I'll miss releases while I am offline. >.< Sure enough, I slept in a bit today and BOOOOOM. Ha!!

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I tried harder at first to get a houseboat, but it wasn't until I relaxed about it and just casually gave the dashboard a poke now and then that lo and behold, a houseboat miracle occurred! I was so used to being denied that I just stared at it on my screen for a few seconds. lol  

Pretty much that's what happened to Ghosty. He's been pretty happy with his houseboat too, and he wasn't so sure he'd enjoy it. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.