When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, iBrat said:

Same here...

6:30-40 a.m. is a very early start for the Moles and Lindens today. Someone must be providing the coffee! Not me, I'd just forget and wander off aimlessly somewhere to appreciate random flowers or something (like a Sim when you turn on free will *lols*)

Well, now I can't say anymore that I'm always asleep for releases. Dammit Moles and Lindens, someone's always complaining aren't they? *hangs head in shame and wanders off to appreciate random flowers*

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Seeems I missed sweetmarsh!!

But the ala rm didn't sound! 

tooooo bad!

niow I got blocked!

Leora - it was kind of weird....I happened to look over at it - it still said Meadowbrook, I clicked the drop down box & saw Bellisseria.....I then clicked on Bellisseria & then I heard the alarm(music)........

• Like 2

Just now, iBrat said:

Saw another two

Just saw one. But honestly, I thought it was just that false alarm that tells you when auto refresh is capped... and no, it wasn't. Missed the house. My reflexes aren't like lightning. They're barely sparking. I really need to practice or something! 🌩️😧

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Damn, I wasn't even paying attention and the page crashed (white screen with the reload button) and this is having it set at 72 seconds... dayum! Oh well, wasn't meant to be I guess. Congrats to the proud new home owners! :D 

@Leora Jacobus log out of Dashboard and log back in again and that will reset it so you can start the refreshing again.

I did so - even logged in with another alt - but after one refresh got blocked again.

Then I restarted my computer - now it works but seems to be too late!

Well maybe they'll release another region lateron.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw one. But honestly, I thought it was just that false alarm that tells you when auto refresh is capped... and no, it wasn't. Missed the house. My reflexes aren't like lightning. They're barely sparking. I really need to practice or something! 🌩️😧

My reflexes are also bad. It took all of about 4 seconds for me to click everything and, still, no house! :(

• Sad 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

I did so - even logged in with another alt - but after one refresh got blocked again.

Then I restarted my computer - now it works but seems to be too late!

Well maybe they'll release another region lateron.

That's strange; because when I hit a limit I just log out, log back in and return to dashboard and it's working again. Though on occasion auto refresh seems to revert back to a previous time setting; for instance I usually have it set at 72 but when I log out and then back in the timer is automatically refreshing at 1 second so I have to manually stop it and wait before I can start again. It's strange but that's modern technology for you!

And maybe they will release another later on, it's an early start to the day and I think there were a few regions that looked (superficially at least or I mean on the outside) almost ready to go. But who knows. The SL Gods work in mysterious ways indeed!

2 minutes ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

My reflexes are also bad. It took all of about 4 seconds for me to click everything and, still, no house! :(

I feel your pain. Hang in there, Gordon. You'll get there eventually, of that I have no doubt at all. As the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait :) 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

For some reason, Auto Refresh Plus isn't giving me an audible alarm this morning. The theme is spelled Bellisseria, right?

Sometimes it doesn't work for me either. But if you think the spelling looks wrong just type in Belli, 1024, or Traditional. They have all worked for me in the past.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw a houseboat.

And yeah I usually don't have the Citizens group open anymore; too chatty. Too distracting. Too much noise for this old grouch to handle. 👵

I'm not sure if you know, but you can set up keywords alert, so that when a predefined word comes up in chat, the system will play a sound (you can choose the sound). You can also choose to colour that word in a different colour. It's not foolproof, but it's something (my words are "patch", "window", "warning", if that helps...). That way, you can keep the chat window minimized. 

It's in Preferences --> Chat (6th tab - keywords alerts).

I use Firestorm - not sure if that also applies to the official viewer...

• Thanks 6

1 minute ago, Arquet said:

I'm not sure if you know, but you can set up keywords alert, so that when a predefined word comes up in chat, the system will play a sound (you can choose the sound). You can also choose to colour that word in a different colour. It's not foolproof, but it's something (my words are "patch", "window", "warning", if that helps...). That way, you can keep the chat window minimized. 

It's in Preferences --> Chat (6th tab - keywords alerts).

I use Firestorm - not sure if that also applies to the official viewer...

Now that's handy! (I also use FS) Thanks @Arquet! ❤️ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gordon Nadezda said:

What happens in the Bellisseria Citizens group that helps in the quest for a new home? Asking for a friend. ;)

People start to yell I got a house. It just a indicator, like this topic.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Oh and 150 ways to lose weight, a very populair topic in the groups.

The best way to lose weight is not to be chatting in those groups. ;) Or, hovering over the refresh screen for hours and hours and hours .......oops. In my own defense, I will be mowing my real yards in about 25 minutes.

• Haha 7

45 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Leora - it was kind of weird....I happened to look over at it - it still said Meadowbrook, I clicked the drop down box & saw Bellisseria.....I then clicked on Bellisseria & then I heard the alarm(music)........

It was weird here too - I was on the hometrainer - my netbook next to me on a table calmly refreshing at 80 seconds - when I finished and looked at the netbook there it was: picture of a Belli-house - but no sound! I quickly clicked - and missed as allways! then I refreshed and got blocked!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.