When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Most of the east coast was awake. I'm sure there was at least a handful or more still asleep, but ok. 🤷‍♀️

I'm sure that everyday there are at least a handful all around the globe that are asleep no matter what time it is.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

You really can make anything negative!

Let's test this out... 

KITTENS!

RAINBOWS!

BUTTERFLIES!

BABY GOATS!

Aaaaaaad... go!

Kittens: horrible screeching things that ***** everywhere *

Rainbows: pfft, it's not like you can take one home; it's all rigged anyway

Butterflies: what a misleading name, they are not in fact flies made of butter, I want my money BACK

Baby goats: I don't know, what do they taste like?

*By the way I ADORE cats (and kittens even more so) - just RPing here. I really really wanted to add this...

• Haha 10

I honestly didn't even do the auto-refresh. I just happened to be awake at 0600 in California, checked at the top of the hour, no luck. Then I checked again at 0630 and BOOM! Got lucky with my first traditional home in Sweetmarsh. Not on the canal, but on the top of a lil hill.

Edited by Izzy Harcassle
  • Like 17

5 minutes ago, Izzy Harcassle said:

I honestly didn't even do the auto-refresh. I just happened to be awake at 0600 in California, checked at the top of the hour, no luck. Then I checked again at 0630 and BOOM! Got lucky with my first traditional home in Sweetmarsh. Not on the canal, but on the top of a lil hill.

Congratulations!!!!  🤩

Image result for celebrate funny gif

Edited by BJoyful
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Patch releasing Sweetmarsh region at 6:25 am SLT means the time window to refresh has increased.  🕛

6:20 am to 3:OO pm SLT.

I don't know if he looks at name mentions, but I would like to thank @Patch Linden  for his evident effort to spread releases as far, and as randomly, across LL's workday as he can.  It really does seem to be pulling in some of the more chronically homeless of our new neighbors!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

How many did you get and throw back prior to that? :)

One or two. Not nearly as many as you or anybody else thinks I have. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one trying for a better location.

Seriously no reason to hate on me for that. 

Edited by AlyceAdrift
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

One or two. Not nearly as many as you or anybody else thinks I have. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one trying for a better location. Why the hate? 

Not hate, annoyance.

Since you asked: You admit you had "one or two" homes, and that you threw them back because they were not up to your high standards. Then you complain incessantly in multiple threads about how LL is ripping you off by not giving you the exact house you want when you want it. Meanwhile, there are plenty of people who have not received even ONE shot at a home, yet they are not kicking up nearly the fuss that you are.

I don't care how many times someone tries for a home, but when they pretend they are being mistreated because they keep throwing them back and can't get another, then... nah. Not feeling it, dawg.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I don't know if he looks at name mentions, but I would like to thank @Patch Linden  for his evident effort to spread releases as far, and as randomly, across LL's workday as he can.  It really does seem to be pulling in some of the more chronically homeless of our new neighbors!

We're trying to spread them out, and add a touch of random to them for sure.  😊

• Like 14
  • Thanks 9
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Not hate, annoyance.

Since you asked: You admit you had "one or two" homes, and that you threw them back because they were not up to your high standards. Then you complain incessantly in multiple threads about how LL is ripping you off by not giving you the exact house you want when you want it. Meanwhile, there are plenty of people who have not received even ONE shot at a home, yet they are not kicking up nearly the fuss that you are.

I don't care how many times someone tries for a home, but when they pretend they are being mistreated because they keep throwing them back and can't get another, then... nah. Not feeling it, dawg.

16 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I know for a fact that I'm not the only one trying for a better location.

There's been several others that have posted on a few threads that are also pretty upset. I don't call them out though. Neither do y'all. 

Besides. I'm just some random person on the internet. How do you actually know I haven't had one at all? I could be bluffing. 

@sylvia tamalyn

Edited by AlyceAdrift
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

nah. Not feeling it, dawg.

This made me snort giggle laugh.  Your picture is so elegant and you come out with this.   Super hilarious.  I so wasn't ready.   I was laughing trying to imagine your avi saying that.   Thank you, I needed that laugh.   :)  This is why I love Belli folks.....most of you keep a serious smile on my face.  We need a love button on here   LOL

Edited by Nataliaa Choche
added to my statement.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

This made me snort giggle laugh.  Your picture is so elegant and you come out with this.   Super hilarious.  I so wasn't ready.   I was laughing trying to imagine your avi saying that.   Thank you, I needed that laugh.   :)  This is why I love Belli folks.....most of you keep a serious smile on my face.  We need a love button on here   LOL

How-About-No-Bear.jpg

2 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

This morning's release was around 9:30 EST, and that's hardly LL's headquarters time zone. That's 6:30 PCT and I daresay most Lindens were still asleep. Most of the east coast, however, was awake. 

What strangle complaints you make, Alyce. It's almost as if you are intentionally trying to create things to make yourself unhappy. 

Yes they may have been released at 9:30 EST but that is also the start of working hours for those of us that do work. So nothing if ever the best time for a release for anyone one time it can be when your sleeping next time when your working so all a gamble.

• Like 1

Being that we are all adults here, another one simply bites the dust. Sweetmarsh has already been released & i’m actually quite happy that a lot of people who for various reasons haven’t been able to get a home actually got a home due to the spontaneity! Idk, I sometimes imagine someone who is elderly or maybe not as quick w technology or maybe just in a RL area with slower connection, but who pay their premium and would love to join the community but with the competitive environment they really struggle to snag one. I loved the region Sweetmarsh, but i’m genuinely happy for everyone that has a home there and the other regions as well. There are plenty more beautiful and unique regions to be released in the near future & abandons pop up everyday. I believe patience, positivity, and the luck of the draw will get everyone their dream home one day 🤗

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yes they may have been released at 9:30 EST but that is also the start of working hours for those of us that do work. So nothing if ever the best time for a release for anyone one time it can be when your sleeping next time when your working so all a gamble.

I work. Had already been here for an hour. Whats-her-name was attempting to make the point that it was too early for the east coast as everyone is still asleep at 9:30. 

You are correct that there is not a way for LL to make everyone happy all the time, and some of the people are going to choose to be unhappy all the time. I noticed several really lovely, gracious people who I've not seen before get houses this morning perhaps due to them being released at a slightly different time. 

I like that. Good people got some awesome houses and I'm thrilled to have them in the neighborhood. 

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.