When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Liv Zerundi said:

Thank you! It's nothing "fancy", no waterfront or anything, but I'm over the moon with it!
I've always lived in family communities, so I don't mind being on a busy street at all. Maybe down the road I might try and snag up something else, but for the coming time, I'm going to settle down here :)

Welcome to the neighborhood! 🤗

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Liv Zerundi said:

I got one! I got one! I got one! I got one!

Someone just abandoned their home on Rothacker. I'm going to check it out now!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I abandoned one in Rothacker without a water view - but that was 19 hours ago.  So i guess it is another one you got.

Anyway CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JessycaJayne said:

That hooman is nakie!! lol "covers eyes with paws".

but great job on both homes!

LOLOL, I didn't even realize he was nekkid in that one picture. :P Am I really that naive?!

Beautiful things he made nonetheless. I especially like his Tahoe home. Reminds me of @WillowTenage's work on her Tahoe house.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Arquet said:

ahhh, I'm so sorry to hear it's so stressful for you. Sending you some hugs.

Having said that, I would hope that in a year or two, everybody who wants a home will have one (even if it's not their perfect location) - the Moles are working pretty fast, and they are only getting better, so here's to hoping! 😊

11 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

I really hope that within a year or so (or definitely before the two years are up) that you will be able to get a home on Bellisseria where you'll be able to create your hippy hang-out (which I would probably be interested in checking out :) )

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

The downside of waiting is that the more of Bellisseria there is, the harder it will be for a new community place to get noticed. When I first started trying, people were enthusiastically posting about the cafes and other places residents had made to share with the community. That's fallen off already and the "look what I found" posts are about the Moles' wonderful efforts. What will it be like in a year? I simply don't have the stamina or energy to do much to promote a place so I was counting on getting some of the Belli exploration effect to help. Meanwhile more infrastructure for things to do is being built, which is great for Bellisseria but does mean less attention to go around for everything else.

If it's two years, then I'll have to pay the increased rate to continue with the alt's premium in addition to the increased price for the two prems I use for my shop. All of that will be harder to justify with my limited income. Basically, when I made the alt premium to try for a Belli house, it was affordable and making a community space that would be used by others seemed feasible. The longer it takes to get there, the harder it will be and eventually it will cost more too.

As for right now, it's become like the rest of my life, with the limitations imposed by chronic ill health keeping me on the sidelines, observing others enjoying life and me exhausting myself trying to join in. I had thought it was something I could do, but it's become just another thing for me to fail at. For the sake of my health, I have to put a time limit on how long I'll continue to waste precious energy on it.

I do wish everyone else well and hope you all find lovely homes to build your dreams in.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Started refreshing again - it's  only 5 am SLT (too early for working hours) but the early bird catches the worm! ;) 

plus it is 2 pm over here  and while I cook and eat my lunch let the netbook drag the fishnet over the ground

- 80 seconds - very BIG meshes - let's see what fish it will catch today!

.... and the too small ones go right back into the sea! ;)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just saw a houseboat pass by - no chance to catch it!

so ... let the games begin! 

giphy.gif

and good luck to the other refreshers! :)

I didn't even see that one. Ah well, never mind. But I think the odds are in everyone's favour tonight, I keep forgetting to press the start button so while I'm waiting for Auto Refresh to catch houses (at 72 seconds) without actually telling it to do so. Yep, old and senile now. There's no hope. 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

About 15 minutes ago - I released my house in Venber.....going to go homeless for a while til I can snag a houseboat.

Congratulations to whoever may get the house.

I want to release my houseboat so I can get a house but too scared to risk it! Was so hard to get one with time differences.

• Like 4

Wow I just got taken aback because the person who created this blog spells Bellisseria wrong - Bellessarian or is she correct?  What is the true spelling?  Bellisserian - Bellissarian?  I was wondering the reason why I was not getting any hits... lol

4 minutes ago, Tsah said:

Wow I just got taken aback because the person who created this blog spells Bellisseria wrong - Bellessarian or is she correct?  What is the true spelling?  Bellisserian - Bellissarian?  I was wondering the reason why I was not getting any hits... lol

It’s not spelled wrong. The region is called Bellisseria. A home on the region is a “Bellisserian home”. Residents are probably Bellisserians too! :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tsah said:

I just got this message and it was on a refresh without me even requesting a home?

image.thumb.png.bc2529097438429e7bb7dc3e58f439c4.png

image.png

image.png

1 minute ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

It’s not spelled wrong. The region is called Bellisseria. A home on the region is a “Bellisserian home”. Residents are probably Bellisserians too! :) 

But she has an "A" in the name - BellissArian?

3 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Wow - I had totally fell in love with a particular house in Sweetmarsh....loved the location....the one I got is right next door......yeah.....guess I will keep this for a while & get a houseboat somewhere down the line.

I just got one in Sweetmarsh too, if you want a specific house, click the mailbox to change the style!

• Like 5

Damn, I wasn't even paying attention and the page crashed (white screen with the reload button) and this is having it set at 72 seconds... dayum! Oh well, wasn't meant to be I guess. Congrats to the proud new home owners! :D 

@Leora Jacobus log out of Dashboard and log back in again and that will reset it so you can start the refreshing again.

Edited by RaeLeeH
Had to clarify. I didn't even make sense to myself >.<
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.