When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, KohdaleeOi said:

Was up til almost 4 a.m. this morning hoping to catch a release, finally logged. Every day when I log off, I have every expectation that I'll miss releases while I am offline. >.< Sure enough, I slept in a bit today and BOOOOOM. Ha!!

Yeeeeep that's how it goes! 😂 Looks like we'll be waiting a bit until one pops up for us people that sleep in 😂

• Like 2

This morning's release was around 9:30 EST, and that's hardly LL's headquarters time zone. That's 6:30 PCT and I daresay most Lindens were still asleep. Most of the east coast, however, was awake. 

What strangle complaints you make, Alyce. It's almost as if you are intentionally trying to create things to make yourself unhappy. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the Community to those in Penitent Beach, Passwall ( I keep greeting my new neighbors), Rothacker and Sweetmarsh.  Do get the address maker for your home.  Ask in Belli Citizen group for it and transfer it to someone else. It does feel great to put address on the Home.

• Like 3

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I knowwww, that's the region I was hoping for but nah, people who have real lives and do things like sleep missed out on the release lolololol. 
Gotta love when LL does everything on their time zone not even giving consideration for East Coast, rofl. 😂😂😂😂

*looks down at the earthen dirt he stands on in ATLANTA GEORGIA.*

The region was released at 9:25AM Eastern Daylight Time.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

*looks down at the earthen dirt he stands on in ATLANTA GEORGIA.   

Well, that just proves how RIGGED the system is against.... oh wait. xD

ETA: I sure wish I could sleep in till 9:25 AM! Here I am with my lack of RL, up at 6:00 and at work. Le sigh.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Well, that just proves how RIGGED the system is against.... oh wait. xD

In my defense, I didn't know Patch was located in Georgia until just now. I was taking a guess based on the fact of LL headquarters is in California. It's a mistake anybody could genuinely make.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Patch Linden said:

*looks down at the earthen dirt he stands on in ATLANTA GEORGIA.*

ohhh NOW I understand!

I am so used to SL instead of RL  that I thought Atlanta Georgia was another region in Bellisseria *lol*

And NOW I understand why some regions are released at sa time that seems VERY early in SLT ...

Patch is 3 hours ahead! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Haha 6

Just now, AlyceAdrift said:

In my defense, I didn't know Patch was located in Georgia until just now. I was taking a guess based on the fact of LL headquarters is in California. It's a mistake anybody could genuinely make.  

No, you actually were assuming the WORST without any evidence. Again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

You are reading it incorrectly. 9:25AM Eastern Daylight Time

Yes I was confused ... allready corrected my post ... thought that he was talking about another Region in Bellisseria that was released right NOW 

*foolme* ... seems like a touch of Alzheimer! ;)

17 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

This morning's release was around 9:30 EST, and that's hardly LL's headquarters time zone. That's 6:30 PCT and I daresay most Lindens were still asleep. Most of the east coast, however, was awake. 

What strangle complaints you make, Alyce. It's almost as if you are intentionally trying to create things to make yourself unhappy. 

Most of the east coast was awake. I'm sure there was at least a handful or more still asleep, but ok. 🤷‍♀️

26 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I knowwww, that's the region I was hoping for but nah, people who have real lives and do things like sleep missed out on the release lolololol. 
Gotta love when LL does everything on their time zone not even giving consideration for East Coast, rofl. 😂😂😂😂

Patch Linden lives on the East Coast and works in the Atlanta LL, but the team who is needed to prepare for the release are all over USA.  I'd imagine all the team members needed to release a region going back to work after hours would be quite a waste of resources?  Those people also have real lives, and need to eat and sleep and be with their families ♥ 

HUGS to all waiting and all who are frustrated 🥰 LL has promised they won't stop making new Houses until there is enough for everyone 😊

• Like 8

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Most of the east coast was awake. I'm sure there was at least a handful or more still asleep, but ok. 🤷‍♀️

You really can make anything negative!

Let's test this out... 

KITTENS!

RAINBOWS!

BUTTERFLIES!

BABY GOATS!

Aaaaaaad... go!

• Haha 8

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

You really can make anything negative!

Let's test this out... 

KITTENS!

RAINBOWS!

BUTTERFLIES!

BABY GOATS!

Aaaaaaad... go!

I got this!

KITTENS did not deliver yet another home for me to throw back today!

RAINBOWS did not deliver yet another home for me to throw back today!

BUTTERFLIES did not deliver yet another home for me to throw back today!

BABY GOATS did not deliver yet another home for me to throw back today!

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I got this!

KITTENS did not deliver yet another home for me to throw back today!

RAINBOWS did not deliver yet another home for me to throw back today!

BUTTERFLIES did not deliver yet another home for me to throw back today!

BABY GOATS did not deliver yet another home for me to throw back today!

I haven't been able to get one at all since the refresh limit was put in place. Nice try though. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.