-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, xlBrunalx said:

my SECOND LIFE is giving error and I've tried everything else does not want to catch

This looks like you're running something through translation software. I suggest posting in your original language alongside it, so maybe someone who speaks that language will recognize your intent.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Is that a 'web on a prim' or an actual media player in SL that still works?

Years ago all my media players broke, and 'web prims' were range based so I just never got into using them.

It's just the simple "Media on prim" what we can make with the viewer's build tool.

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I really wish that sitting group was mod, so I could make it smaller. I have it too, but much of my other furniture has a smaller scale. I still use this sitting group as a way of saving LI, and place it far away from smaller scale furniture. Sigh.

Indeed it's a pity that the set is no-mod, it really is too big. Because of the big size it's difficult to adjust the poses for small avatar so that they would look natural. The pros are that it's low LI and it looks good. Therefore I mostly use the seating set as a decoration item only.

:/ Maybe the creator was not aware that avatars come in many sizes, thinking that one fixed size furniture fits all needs? 😞

2 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Indeed it's a pity that the set is no-mod, it really is too big. Because of the big size it's difficult to adjust the poses for small avatar so that they would look natural. The pros are that it's low LI and it looks good. Therefore I mostly use the seating set as a decoration item only.

:/ Maybe the creator was not aware that avatars come in many sizes, thinking that one fixed size furniture fits all needs? 😞

You know what I find most annoying? The creator goes back and forth with mod/no mod and oversized/smaller. And will not update the no mod stuff to mod. It is not like there is a system to his permissions. And on top of that, he labels some wrong, like C/M for C only and C for both C and M.

And I didn't notice it's so big before. Maybe I was taller, I haven't written down my sizes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I was talking about a dance studio on the second floor of Winchester, but I only put in the mirrors and a barre, and then the gym and fitness took over.

gym_001ed.jpg

gym_003ed.jpg

gym_005ed.jpg

gym_007ed.jpg

I am a little exhausted after watching her workout, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I really wish that sitting group was mod, so I could make it smaller. I have it too, but much of my other furniture has a smaller scale. I still use this sitting group as a way of saving LI, and place it far away from smaller scale furniture. Sigh.

This ^^.   I have quite of few of their items and loved the low LI but ultimately didn't use hardly anything because I insist on smaller scale.

This afternoon I grabbed a boat. Honestly, it was mainly so I could grab the kit with the stuff from it =x, but decided to throw some things down to get a "feel" for that boat life. I still don't feel it's for me, but the location of this one is pretty snazzy and I like all the open space to put things down. Hoping some land houses get open floor plans in the future as these have.

I'm not sure if I will take everything down before bed and let it go, or if i'll do it first thing in the morning. I'll say something in the Bellisseria Citizens group when I let it go, though.

Edit: Released

BoatNight1.jpg.355544f592acbf81210901bf4f5c65d5.jpg

BoatNight2.jpg.b8bf2264a47853fd2513b175894bc509.jpg

BoatNight3.jpg.0222bbbcb7b13c2e13da98bb7c7573f4.jpg

BoatNight4.jpg.4bd26741add82317b7f3cf8d5fcddfb6.jpg

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I would like to buy such a sound orb - which one is it?

Not sure if it helps but I use AtmoSPHERES sound orbs that you can find on the MP. Maybe this one might be nice: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Scripted-Ambient-Sounds-Birds-light-wind/370513

It's no copy but the quality is good, can adjust volume and set to play night or day. I currently use the Beach Light Waves orb, and have been using Atmo for years. But there are others on the MP that might be able to suit your needs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

I am a little exhausted after watching her workout, lol.

But she got a fresh smoothie after. 😉

I had to say, this was more expensive than I thought. Gym equipment in SL is priced high. A lot of it is adult too. Maybe I am sexist and think men buy it and they want adult animations and pay for it. And I didn't make it better by buying some things I thought was going to do it. But as I set it up, it looked subpar. I bought a big gym bike first, because it cost 210 L. It was no mod and would fit a male 7' or taller. Then I bought another one, more female sized, that cost 410 L.

And the threadmill was a cheapie I thought would do, and mod. No matter what I did with it, it looked bah. And the run animation made me look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. So a waste of money, and then I bought the 480 L one.

That is the most expensive way of decorating, buying cheap first, and then quality, higher priced items later.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

But she got a fresh smoothie after. 😉

I had to say, this was more expensive than I thought. Gym equipment in SL is priced high. A lot of it is adult too. Maybe I am sexist and think men buy it and they want adult animations and pay for it. And I didn't make it better by buying some things I thought was going to do it. But as I set it up, it looked subpar. I bought a big gym bike first, because it cost 210 L. It was no mod and would fit a male 7' or taller. Then I bought another one, more female sized, that cost 410 L.

And the threadmill was a cheapie I thought would do, and mod. No matter what I did with it, it looked bah. And the run animation made me look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. So a waste of money, and then I bought the 480 L one.

That is the most expensive way of decorating, buying cheap first, and then quality, higher priced items later.

Been there, done that, lol......but you can't help but hope that a lower priced item will be great.....sometimes they are.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:02 PM, s2Pandora said:

This afternoon I grabbed a boat. Honestly, it was mainly so I could grab the kit with the stuff from it =x, but decided to throw some things down to get a "feel" for that boat life. I still don't feel it's for me, but the location of this one is pretty snazzy and I like all the open space to put things down. Hoping some land houses get open floor plans in the future as these have.

I'm not sure if I will take everything down before bed and let it go, or if i'll do it first thing in the morning. I'll say something in the Bellisseria Citizens group when I let it go, though.

Edit: Released

BoatNight1.jpg.355544f592acbf81210901bf4f5c65d5.jpg

BoatNight2.jpg.b8bf2264a47853fd2513b175894bc509.jpg

BoatNight3.jpg.0222bbbcb7b13c2e13da98bb7c7573f4.jpg

BoatNight4.jpg.4bd26741add82317b7f3cf8d5fcddfb6.jpg

Very nice decorating while you had it subtle and elegant.

10 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I am ridiculously happy with my house in Well Springs. This is the fastest I've put one of my Linden homes together.

Exterior - more pix to follow in the next days. 

Down to less than 100 prims though. May have to p/u some landscaping to finish the interior 🤨

Well Springs Home

*waves* Hiya neighbour! I've been watching (obviously) and I LOVE the beachy vibe you have created so far. Very relaxing. It's a great set up and breath of fresh air to be in a neighbourhood where nothing needs to be de-rendered!  ❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

*waves* Hiya neighbour! I've been watching (obviously) and I LOVE the beachy vibe you have created so far. Very relaxing. It's a great set up and breath of fresh air to be in a neighbourhood where nothing needs to be de-rendered!  ❤️

Thank you Rae! 

I am loving this little enclave so much. And yes, not a darn thing needs to be hidden. It's wonderful. Truly a slice of heaven here. 

Another thing I love is that the homes are not placed directly opposite each other, so those of us across the street don't have a house blocking our view completely. This is a huge plus!

PS: I like the little pumpkin lights you added to your house. I was considering doing something Octoberish but I have another house which is in a woodsy area that feels more Halloweeny to me, so I think I'll use that one for decorating for the season. Well Springs is my idea of the beach house I'll probably never manage to have in the real world LOL

Edited by Elora Lunasea
spelling. why else?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

WHAT!  Omg, it's a forum neighborhood, we should have a beach party.  My alt has the green Winchester up the hill from you, Elora.  (And great job on your place, it looks SOOO nice).  The view from our balcony is delicious, feel free to try it.  I'm waiting for Cee to decide what he wants to do about add-ons before landscaping. 

The moles really outdid themselves in Well Springs, i think!  The coastline feels REAL, with the rocks and white sand.  The walk down through Goodbury is like a RL beach stroll in the Pacific Northwest.  And the amount of protected land around our area there is wonderful. 

Bonus, Well Springs has just a little water around the coast, plenty enough to jump a boat to!  From looking at the SSP prototype, we should have a whole water region between us and the eventual houseboats.  This feels like a keeper.

1911751997_WellSprings_001.thumb.png.f7b5043b11de4889fa6e6d0528272976.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I am ridiculously happy with my house in Well Springs. This is the fastest I've put one of my Linden homes together.

Exterior - more pix to follow in the next days. 

Down to less than 100 prims though. May have to p/u some landscaping to finish the interior 🤨

Apologies if this has been mentioned/asked in a previous thread, but might I ask where you got (or if you made) that back terrace? Your place looks lovely =) 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

WHAT!  Omg, it's a forum neighborhood, we should have a beach party.  My alt has the green Winchester up the hill from you, Elora.  (And great job on your place, it looks SOOO nice).  The view from our balcony is delicious, feel free to try it.  I'm waiting for Cee to decide what he wants to do about add-ons before landscaping. 

The moles really outdid themselves in Well Springs, i think!  The coastline feels REAL, with the rocks and white sand.  The walk down through Goodbury is like a RL beach stroll in the Pacific Northwest.  And the amount of protected land around our area there is wonderful. 

Bonus, Well Springs has just a little water around the coast, plenty enough to jump a boat to!  From looking at the SSP prototype, we should have a whole water region between us and the eventual houseboats.  This feels like a keeper.

1911751997_WellSprings_001.thumb.png.f7b5043b11de4889fa6e6d0528272976.png

Welcome to the neighborhood!!!

Your view, is exactly the same as the one I have in my home in Lost Bell! I don't think I'll ever give up that one, it's just too perfect looking out over all the other homes below, with the water beyond isn't it?

I took a walk around the neighborhood last night. Gosh, they really did do a lovely job on this area. Yea, this one is a keeper for sure. So now I have 3 that I am positive I won't give up. Still have one account left to play with though and I'm still toying with throwing the camper back for someone else to enjoy (the lot is really a nice one).

I find it remarkable that so many of us here on the forum managed to snag a house in this neighborhood. I mean, it isn't like it's that large and the odds are stacked against everyone in general. Three of us that I know of now, and for some reason I think there's a fourth I'm forgetting about.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rivlyn Rawley said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned/asked in a previous thread, but might I ask where you got (or if you made) that back terrace? Your place looks lovely 😃

Do you mean the one that wraps to the front?

That was gifted to me by someone on this forum. I don't know if I should mention her name or not, since she does not sell it. I've told her she should but, alas, she feels it isn't good enough to be sold. Maybe one day she'll have the time to perfect it. For my purposes, it's fantastic and it always gets a lot of great comments from those who see photos, or people who pass by the house on foot.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.