-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A lot of pictures coming up.

I am very pleased with Adams house, and that I can put in higher LI objects than I can with Winchester. It's been a pleasure to decorate with them again. I had to keep things a bit under control, I am very pleased that the whole library wall and fireplace became 20 Li after massive trials of different bookpacks.

The walls and bath is made by myself. The kitchen walls could be a bit better, I must adjust them all the time. Very pleased with the tiled part. The doors open without banging in the kitchen modules or the chair.

adams_001ed.jpg

adams_002ed.jpg

adams_003ed.jpg

adams_005ed.jpg

adams_006ed.jpg

adams_008ed.jpg

adams_009ed.jpg

• Like 24

Let me see if I can post credits to the abowe images behind spoiler. It is way too long to post else. I have 21 LI left, if I link some more, my Li might increase with a few.

Bedroom:

Bed: Scarlet Creative Nerites bed (previous gacha)

Bedside table a mix of LAQ Decor, parts edited off and placed on Pilot vintage Nightstand

Wall against bath: Dust Bunny Laundry room clutter, AF heart, Vespertine greenhouse storage shelf, Balaclava Alma storage boxes, Fancy Decor leaning art (group gift), AF small book shelf

Carpet: Milk Motion floral rug

Art over bed: Vintage Rose wall art (Marketplace)

Curtains: Tarte draped curtain

Window plant: Roiro Oazo Green necklace

Oil lamp: Pixel Mode: Writers’s lamp (Previous gacha)

Wardrobe: INDO tall chest armoire, heart What Next hanging heart, Group gift

--

Bath:

Textures from Jubran

From AF: (Apple Fall) Victoria Clawfoot tub, West Village curtains, free in store, «butt» planter, free in store, Copper leaf mirror, sink, all clutter on sink.

Toilet, Laq Decor, blinds Dutchie, Bath caddy Vespertine, Rug Kalopsia Pompom rug,

drapes around tub Pixel Mode Ashley bath curtain, previous gacha

--

Middle room:

AF: Mercantile Bookshelf, Period Fireplace 2, a lot of books and decor in it, small wall paintings Annan reclaimed frames, Large stopwatch on wall.

Some of the books are edited of other bookcases, like Consigment and What Next. Cheap books from marketplace, search only book, store is Regulus

Autumn harvest wreath, Simply Shelby

Bazar: Paris armchair Bazar, side table, flowers, map over Paris

Blinds: Mudhoney Roman shade, rugs under chairs Fancy Decor, rug under puppy discontinued store, puppy Dust Bunny & OMEN, puppy basket, wall lamps What Next

--

Living room:

Milk Motion vintage needlepoint frames (multiple), seagrass rug

Apple fall Fulwood sofa, chairs, Plan chest table, things on table

Curtains Tarte Boho curtain (cream)

Shelf: Con & Dust Bunny, Gracie Living room Tv stand

Plants Ariskea and Roiro

Floorplan Butterfly prints

Ceiling light PrimPossible chandelier hanging diamonds, free in store

MudHoney Lucie stool cream, tinted pink

--

Kitchen:

Hive modern farmouse kitchen, tiles edited off, new tiles part of inner wall I made

Rug INDO Natural stripe green rug, things hanging by the door Second Spaces clean sweep and Dust bunny laundry room clutter, some parts tinted by me

AF Country Table and cafe chairs, copper mixer, ligths on table Cheeky pea

the rest of kitchen clutter is Dust Bunny, Vestertine and Cheeky Pea, Coffee poster is uploaded by me and placed in a Fancy Decor frame I had. It is a vintage poster and so old that it’s free to use, I think.

(RVi) 6 Potted Herbs

Blinds Mudhoney relaxed shades, ceiling light DDD bulb beam

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Why that???

Well, I could not, would not use curtains with so high LI as here. Only 1 LI blinds and such. The lowest LI kitchen I can find, you know the Roost one with animations? I am tired of that. Smaller house, less furniture and decor, I can raise the LI number in the parts.

Also not cramming in flowers everywhere in the garden, but keep it sleek, it helps a lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now I understand - you needed more LI in the Winchester begause it has more square meters?

I do not - I scatter the furniture lightly in the Winchester. Never had problems with the LI till now - no matter what housetype I use.

In the Cite de Coeur I had to manage with 131 LI allowance to furnish 3 rooms ... compared to that Belli is luxury! ;)

Just a reminder that higher land impact items most often are that because the mesh is TOO DARN HEAVY. This impacts not only your experience but that of your neighbors. So shopping the creators that actually pay attention to that game asset thing is a "kind" thing in many ways.  There are some gorgeous items out that that make you want cry because the triangle count is enough to build a whole apartment building.   

I had no problem at all decorating my Winchester and SEVERAL outbuildings and tons of yard clutter.  It is all how you "spend" those LI points. 

Case in point from long long ago. 

https://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/90-prims.html

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just a reminder that higher land impact items most often are that because the mesh is TOO DARN HEAVY. This impacts not only your experience but that of your neighbors. So shopping the creators that actually pay attention to that game asset thing is a "kind" thing in many ways.  There are some gorgeous items out that that make you want cry because the triangle count is enough to build a whole apartment building.   

I had no problem at all decorating my Winchester and SEVERAL outbuildings and tons of yard clutter.  It is all how you "spend" those LI points. 

Case in point from long long ago. 

https://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/90-prims.html

I have filled Winchester and Continental to the brim with 1 Li items. It is just fun to endulge myself with 6 Li curtains. If that is bad mesh or not. 5 windows with 6 Li curtains is 30 Li, and for 351 Li that was taking too much out of the Li budget. That was just the first floor windows in Winchester, add the windows on the second floor. I used blinds instead.

I don't say that I can not decorate Winchester.

I had this much up in the location I abandoned, a greenhouse with a small herb garden on one side and a carport on the other, and the interior furnished with all rooms filled. It was also 20 houseboats in front of the garden, reason enough to abandon.

newg_002.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

After giving up my beach house a while back, I got a new place in Carumba yesterday. What a great region! The block I am on has only two houses on my side of the street, with the rest of it being park area. That is a mountain area behind us. ❤️ 

Snapshot_002.thumb.png.c21898b45522bdce9e6808ba14fc4d0a.png

I am totally so jealous!  That looks like a fabulous place!

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I am totally so jealous!  That looks like a fabulous place!

I had been waiting for Permaglow but rolled the dice when Carumba was released (knowing pretty much nothing about it), and it turned out to be a lucky gamble! It just goes to show that there are gems scattered everywhere in Bellisseria. :) 

• Like 7

Wasn't saying that you didn't have the skills to decorate. Just pointing out that there is a very real adverse affect to heavy mesh.  People complain ALL THE TIME about how laggy Belli is. It wasn't at the beginning when they houses weren't decorated :D.  My sim runs at 137 fps and Belli about 25. There is a reason there :D

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 10:51 AM, Marianne Little said:

adams_008ed.jpg

Marianne, the shelves you have in the Living room with the TV on it - I have seen that piece over & over, but have not had any luck finding it actually for sale anywhere...I really love it.  I think it is Dust Bunny, but not sure....do you know if it is still an item for sale somewhere?

1 minute ago, RacyAcey said:

Marianne, the shelves you have in the Living room with the TV on it - I have seen that piece over & over, but have not had any luck finding it actually for sale anywhere...I really love it.  I think it is Dust Bunny, but not sure....do you know if it is still an item for sale somewhere?

It's from Dust Bunny.  The set is called Gracie you should be able to  find it in their store.  I bought the set awhile back.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Yes, it is Dust Bunny Gracie, as @karynmariasaid. I wrote a list of products in a separate post, but since the list was crazy long, I placed the list so you have to click on hidden content.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

After giving up my beach house a while back, I got a new place in Carumba yesterday. What a great region! The block I am on has only two houses on my side of the street, with the rest of it being park area. That is a mountain area behind us. ❤️ 

Snapshot_002.thumb.png.c21898b45522bdce9e6808ba14fc4d0a.png

LUCKY! That is a very beautiful location. :)

• Like 1

Now that I'm getting settled into my new job, I decided it was time to relax and play around with my Belli home. So, I made a quick add-on and decorated. This is a simple master suite and laundry add-on for the Winchester. 

front.thumb.png.4eac8ee28378cafa797e86a447bfb63a.png

Here's my entryway and the little room off to the left as you enter the home.

entry.thumb.png.30f9d0660297272ebf2c7868896f026b.png

office.thumb.png.c620195baba512eea87114eb65feead3.png

I decided to use the large upper room for my kitchen and dining.

1844859485_topofstairs.thumb.png.da1868b391e0782f70cd27f9f350a913.png

kitchen.thumb.png.34e6c3d10d64b0dbad6ba58ce2a14fa4.png

dining.thumb.png.519c7d8e0d4b8b06bb5b36bdd3cd28bc.png

I'll continue with the rest of the home in my next post.

• Like 13

Here's the the living room at the back of the house before going into the add-on.

living.thumb.png.1317e4e067574f82fc7ca6c1f275a5fb.png

Through the double doors that used to be the exit to the backyard now leads to my laundry room and bedroom suite beyond.

laundry.thumb.png.8ef2cbaab2e43ed0ff958f79285a2186.png

bed.thumb.png.25a974fc1088934d45cfe7a5558d167e.png

bath.thumb.png.a296021a1d822561abce19a9f4967f8a.png

And lastly, the back of the house.

back.thumb.png.04948c708fb841d3074ccd727f2411fe.png

This house will suite me well for the Thanksgiving holiday that soon approaches. I must admit though that I'm excited to see what's in store with the new theme. It might be time to think about moving.

• Like 12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.