Jump to content
Blush Bravin

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Recommended Posts

Finally tackeled the task to decorate my Trailer. 

I mostly used gachas I bought from the marketplace. To prepare for the camper- release I got me a couple of things from the "Trailerpark"- gacha, but I didn't use most of them for they are the shabby boho-style and I do not like that. At the outside I wanted an outdoor feeling, adding some plants and campigstuff.

Inside I preferred a romantic cosy atmosphere so I used Love Shack and Wanderlust both by Petite Mort. The curtains came in very handy! They are part of the Winchester addon by @Trinity Aironaut - the updated version of the bathroom. They can be resized and coloured to a big variety of shades by a HUD.

48782841553_1894912912_b.jpg
Trailer_O02 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783374572_4aa6f721ed_b.jpg
Trailer_B01 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783207331_5f67bf3c8a_b.jpg
Trailer_I01 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783207316_94445dd44c_b.jpg
Trailer_I02 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

PS: I crossposted this in the Camper- Thread . More Photos there.

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm...  I don't have any more enough free LI to rez my bigger boats on my parcel. :/
But I can still rez a bumper boat (it works on land and on water) and drive it to the water. The rezzer is only 1 LI, and the boat is 6 LI. This is how it works:

Click the rezzer, a boat appears. :ph34r:
2019-09-09_BumberBoat-1.thumb.jpg.8fd3ceb4db26cf17aaa539cab919b65e.jpg

Hop on. 🧘‍♀️
2019-09-09_BumberBoat-2.thumb.jpg.e17340a8435b6c205d6ba93b1bb6955f.jpg

Dive towards the sea. 🏍️
2019-09-09_BumberBoat-3.thumb.jpg.8d850f11c07bfff8b07085ea800735e4.jpg

There you go! 😃
2019-09-09_BumberBoat-4.thumb.jpg.1f084f6776327125bf7c6d82ac7ad3f0.jpg

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2019 at 6:19 PM, Marianne Little said:

This pool base is 16 LI, all items on the picture. So the backyard area with the pool and large sitting area is not too bad. I suppose I can free a few Li by making my own railing, but I am not so good at small details. I am so pleased with my meshed deck, the parts with brick and various deck material. That is 2 LI after I set the physics part to prim and the others to none. The pool, including the quarter circle and also Maya's pool animations is 3 LI, the railings and stair 7 LI, the pergola and back panel is 4 LI.

I can get out one or two LI here, but not sure. Making things like railings in mesh is not as easy, it must hold the shape and have working physics.

I spend less LI here, compared to when I had flowerbeds all around the Continental house.

I can not give or sell it, since the Maya's part (Animations and quarter circle) are no transfer and so is the stairs, railings and the pergola.

 

pool_002.jpg

I may have to contact you Marianne I have an idea that I have been trying to figure out how to accomplish without using alot of prims for a deck patio I want to place in the back of my husband's linden home but parts I am putting together seem to be going over 30 prims tried cutting corners but can't get it down to what I like to have without losing my design concept.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2019 at 11:49 AM, Coby Foden said:

My houseboat home (parcel owned by my alt).
I moved from Squishy Pickle island's Lake Breeze region to Pickle island's Sebek region. I find the Pickle island to be more interesting place to be in than the Squishy Pickle. The Pickle has more variety in landscape because it has both houses and houseboats. Lovely place to explore. ❤️

2019-09-21_Pickle-1.thumb.jpg.cb20ebaaae395c28c870803455d92bdf.jpg

 

What is the deck or pool you are using around the water? Sorry to say if I can purchase I may have to take that concept to my houseboat lol just like the seating areas around it.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

What is the deck or pool you are using around the water? Sorry to say if I can purchase I may have to take that concept to my houseboat lol just like the seating areas around it.

The deck is just a single prim with hole in it, so it forms a swimming area in the sea. I used the houseboat deck texture on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's morning. The sun is about to rise. Looks like it's going to be a fine day. 🙂
Cheers! Fresh coconut drink to start the day. 🥥 🌴

2019-09-24_Winchester-morning.thumb.jpg.1e8ed76928a321e15c60ea57c0d32575.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

The deck is just a single prim with hole in it, so it forms a swimming area in the sea. I used the houseboat deck texture on it.

Ah ok thank you will have to try that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Finally tackeled the task to decorate my Trailer. 

I mostly used gachas I bought from the marketplace. To prepare for the camper- release I got me a couple of things from the "Trailerpark"- gacha, but I didn't use most of them for they are the shabby boho-style and I do not like that. At the outside I wanted an outdoor feeling, adding some plants and campigstuff.

Inside I preferred a romantic cosy atmosphere so I used Love Shack and Wanderlust both by Petite Mort. The curtains came in very handy! They are part of the Winchester addon by @Trinity Aironaut - the updated version of the bathroom. They can be resized and coloured to a big variety of shades by a HUD.

48782841553_1894912912_b.jpg
Trailer_O02 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783374572_4aa6f721ed_b.jpg
Trailer_B01 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783207331_5f67bf3c8a_b.jpg
Trailer_I01 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783207316_94445dd44c_b.jpg
Trailer_I02 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

PS: I crossposted this in the Camper- Thread . More Photos there.

 

That looks amazing, you almost make me want to try a camper - but only if I could have your setting too!  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

That looks amazing, you almost make me want to try a camper - but only if I could have your setting too!  

Well if by "setting" you mean the landscape ... that is try and error ... join the hoppers refreshing game!

If you mean the furniture: feel free to copy it ... I mentioned the ingredients! ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My alt scored a house on sand. The Winchester is facing the "wrong" way, but it can be solved with a big front veranda.

A pool too, of course. The "Miami" house from Maya's has a pool that's small enough for the garden without any editing. Thank heavens, I am so tired of messing with notecards. I didn't go in Blender to mesh a piece around the pool, I just unlinked the parts and took it up, plus the surround, and made an old school hollow prim to place it in. A 9 §L (so cheap, and stretches big like this and still 1 LI!) stair with 2 steps from OPQ, and a fence I think fits for the Bellisseria homes. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mesh-Decorative-Fence-Set-2-Full-Perms/7799588

 

patio_006.jpg

patio_003.jpg

patio_005.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
added more info
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MissMalibuNL said:

how do i texture a house add on? is there somewhere a tutorial for it? who can tell me?

Depends whether or not the add-on comes with Modify permissions or not or comes with a recolour (or retexture) hud or not. If it does, add the hud and select from the colour options. If not, right click the add-on to open the edit options; make sure you check the boxes next to 'Edit Linked' and 'Select face', left click on the side of the add-on you wish to change, open your Inventory to find your texture and drag/drop it onto the selected face OR right-click > Edit > Texture tab, and click on the Texture box or colour box to change either.

If you need more help you can easily find it with a simple Google (or other browser) search, or try this from Wilder_Linden: https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-apply-textures-on-individual-object-surface/ 

(If link isn't allowed feel free to delete)

Just on way out the door so can't do a step-by-step right now but hope that helps. :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

My alt scored a house on sand. The Winchester is facing the "wrong" way, but it can be solved with a big front veranda.

A pool too, of course. The "Miami" house from Maya's has a pool that's small enough for the garden without any editing. Thank heavens, I am so tired of messing with notecards. I didn't go in Blender to mesh a piece around the pool, I just unlinked the parts and took it up, plus the surround, and made an old school hollow prim to place it in. A 9 §L (so cheap, and stretches big like this and still 1 LI!) stair with 2 steps from OPQ, and a fence I think fits for the Bellisseria homes. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mesh-Decorative-Fence-Set-2-Full-Perms/7799588

 

patio_006.jpg

patio_003.jpg

patio_005.jpg

Looks familiar 🤔 I think we might be next door neighbours 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

My alt scored a house on sand. The Winchester is facing the "wrong" way, but it can be solved with a big front veranda.

A pool too, of course. The "Miami" house from Maya's has a pool that's small enough for the garden without any editing. Thank heavens, I am so tired of messing with notecards. I didn't go in Blender to mesh a piece around the pool, I just unlinked the parts and took it up, plus the surround, and made an old school hollow prim to place it in. A 9 §L (so cheap, and stretches big like this and still 1 LI!) stair with 2 steps from OPQ, and a fence I think fits for the Bellisseria homes. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mesh-Decorative-Fence-Set-2-Full-Perms/7799588

 

patio_006.jpg

patio_003.jpg

patio_005.jpg

Which veranda are you using there? 

My malt got a house a block off from the beach. Keeping it for now as it's close *enough* and the back does face the water but I like the idea of that front upper deck for the front too.

I was going to tackle the Adams for a change since I haven't used either of the 1 story houses yet but I really want the view so I need 2 stories somewhere.  I'd seen someone else use the Bunny Creek Rear Deck, with another one stacked over it which was pulled apart and they added stairs to access the top; worked rather nicely. 

The look reminded me of beach homes on the New Jersey shore, however, for the life of me I'm not able to unlink the darn thing even though it says it's modify/copy. I'm sure it was me - was trying late last night and I'm just not a evening person so will try again today or ask Ghosty for help.  

I have more pools in my inventory than I can count and if I use the Adams I'll also have a lot more room for one than if I use the Winchester.  But may resort to using it anyway because it's my favorite (although I did eventually learn to love the Continental once added onto the back of it).

 

Edited by Elora Lunasea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

Which veranda are you using there? 

My malt got a house a block off from the beach. Keeping it for now as it's close *enough* and the back does face the water but I like the idea of that front upper deck for the front too.

I was going to tackle the Adams for a change since I have used either of the 1 story houses yet but I really want the view so I need 2 stories somewhere.  I'd seen someone else use the Bunny Creek Rear Deck, with another one stacked over it which was pulled apart and they added stairs to access the top; worked rather nicely. 

The look reminded me of beach homes on the New Jersey shore, however, for the life of me I'm not able to unlink the darn thing even though it says it's modify/copy. I'm sure it was me - was trying late last night and I'm just not a evening person so will try again today or ask Ghosty for help.  

I have more pools in my inventory than I can count and if I use the Adams I'll also have a lot more room for one than if I use the Winchester.  But may resort to using it anyway because it's my favorite (although I did eventually learn to love the Continental once added onto the back of it).

 

Something I made. It needs work, and it's too high Li for my liking. It's 13 LI, and I made the short railing posts and the long porch posts. The railing and stairs is bought. The floors is prims, if you have mesh parts you can salvage off other builds, the LI can be a bit lower. I haven't had time to try and do something grand with it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Something I made. It needs work, and it's too high Li for my liking. It's 13 LI, and I made the short railing posts and the long porch posts. The railing and stairs is bought. The floors is prims, if you have mesh parts you can salvage off other builds, the LI can be a bit lower. I haven't had time to try and do something grand with it.

I have plenty of builds I can rip apart. My go-to is from L2 Studio (Lindini2 Lane). Her's are quite easy to unlink and put together again and I like her work. Maybe I'll mess around with a few of those - plenty of the houses have outside deck areas perhaps one will fit as is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Something I made. It needs work, and it's too high Li for my liking. It's 13 LI, and I made the short railing posts and the long porch posts. The railing and stairs is bought. The floors is prims, if you have mesh parts you can salvage off other builds, the LI can be a bit lower. I haven't had time to try and do something grand with it.

It looks very nice!  Also makes sense now why I couldn't find anything similar on the mp   LOL.    Also has anyone made a wrap around porch for the Adams?

 

Edited by Nataliaa Choche
Additional thought and question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

It looks very nice!  Also makes sense now why I couldn't find anything similar on the mp   LOL.    Also has anyone made a wrap around porch for the Adams?

I think @Blush Bravin did? No wait that's for the Alderley. But you could always try to build something yourself? I know it sounds adventurous but it's the best way to guarantee you get what you want, and everyone has to start somewhere. :) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

It looks very nice!  Also makes sense now why I couldn't find anything similar on the mp   LOL.    Also has anyone made a wrap around porch for the Adams?

 

I am inspired by @Coby Foden, she has many pictures here. I am not happy with my veranda, though. It needs refinement. The railing between the posts is bought, and the stairs angle isn't matching it. It pokes out through the railing posts. It needs work. Making railings with all those parts feels like yuck. I could make only horisontal boards... @Chic Aeonhas a front porch for Winchester, not an L but straight. It is 9 LI and my veranda is 13, so I am trying again. I found out that I don't have furniture in both ends of the L, only 2 flower pots in one end, so I have an idea about cutting mine down a bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...