-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 11/9/2019 at 7:58 PM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

After giving up my beach house a while back, I got a new place in Carumba yesterday. What a great region! The block I am on has only two houses on my side of the street, with the rest of it being park area. That is a mountain area behind us. ❤️ 

I got a plot on Carumba the same day. I had walked around earlier and thought .. that is the worst plot.. then, tahh dahh! .. but actually not so bad. Then again I've been in the old LL homes for a week. 

Just sent me an im @Sylvia Tamalyn if anything looks a bit on the glowey side in my house

59 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

Your house looks great, Layla! And I think you got a nice parcel, too. Our whole little block is a good one. :) 

(I really will furnish mine at some point, I've been playing with making a little sidewalk and putting up interior wall covers, etc. first.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Now that I'm getting settled into my new job, I decided it was time to relax and play around with my Belli home. So, I made a quick add-on and decorated. This is a simple master suite and laundry add-on for the Winchester. 

front.thumb.png.4eac8ee28378cafa797e86a447bfb63a.png

Here's my entryway and the little room off to the left as you enter the home.

entry.thumb.png.30f9d0660297272ebf2c7868896f026b.png

office.thumb.png.c620195baba512eea87114eb65feead3.png

I decided to use the large upper room for my kitchen and dining.

1844859485_topofstairs.thumb.png.da1868b391e0782f70cd27f9f350a913.png

kitchen.thumb.png.34e6c3d10d64b0dbad6ba58ce2a14fa4.png

dining.thumb.png.519c7d8e0d4b8b06bb5b36bdd3cd28bc.png

I'll continue with the rest of the home in my next post.

I think you are the first one I've seen that's using this room as kitchen and dining. It is looking really good.

2 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Is this the desk from Consignment? I couldn't find it at the store, neither on his MP... 🙁 Do you know where I can get it?

It looks exactly like the Toronto bookshelfes from Bazar. I am 99,99% it is them, maybe with a prim between to be the work space? Probably something Blush made herself?

Ria Bazar has a lot of old mesh stuff that work as well today as 4-5 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Is this the desk from Consignment? I couldn't find it at the store, neither on his MP... 🙁 Do you know where I can get it?

The desk is from Consignment. It was at an event a few months back but I can't remember which one. I'd shoot him a message and ask when he's going to get it set out in his store. The bookshelves on either side are from Bazar as @Marianne Littlesuggests.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

It looks exactly like the Toronto bookshelfes from Bazar. I am 99,99% it is them, maybe with a prim between to be the work space? Probably something Blush made herself?

Ria Bazar has a lot of old mesh stuff that work as well today as 4-5 years ago.

7 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

The desk is from Consignment. It was at an event a few months back but I can't remember which one. I'd shoot him a message and ask when he's going to get it set out in his store. The bookshelves on either side are from Bazar as @Marianne Littlesuggests.

Many thanks to the both of you. 💜

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That is a VERY nice addon @Blush Bravin!!

I am not into addons normaly for they make the house too plump and give you lots of space to furnish but this one I like a lot and will buy if you have it on the MP.

I haven't decided if I'm going to sell this add-on. The key is it was a QUICK add-on, which means it doesn't have a rezzer or a texture change HUD. I just don't have the time to spend scripting things and then setting up vendors. If I do decide to sell it, it won't be anytime soon and will be sold completely non-scripted ready for anyone to add their own textures or use the ones that come in the content kit found in the house mailbox.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I haven't decided if I'm going to sell this add-on. The key is it was a QUICK add-on, which means it doesn't have a rezzer or a texture change HUD. I just don't have the time to spend scripting things and then setting up vendors. If I do decide to sell it, it won't be anytime soon and will be sold completely non-scripted ready for anyone to add their own textures or use the ones that come in the content kit found in the house mailbox.

I would so buy it! 

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

That would be enough! Lots of addons do not come with a rezzer or a HUD. It isn't all that difficult to place and texture them.

Well, after getting jelaous while looking at your amazing interior designs (and the graphic cards in your computers!), I've decided to share a glimpse of my new home. We are mainly outdoor people, so there's not much to see in the inside, most of the prims are being put into the garden. I still need to work on the right side, and the covered patio, but it's not looking so bad. My intention was to create a whimsical feeling, and fill most of the space with my beloved animals

Entrada.png

IzquierdaPatio.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

Sell it as Ikea does: You assemble yourself ( you rez and move in place) and you paint, stain or oil if you will have a different look ( you retexture it yourself).

As long as the mesh is nice made and whole, it is good as gold.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Finished my house yesterday 😋  it's quite a bit LI but still got some left 😃  I looove my stuff pink/white/warm/colorful/shiny (I know I'm such a basic ***** but who cares 🙉)  Oh and yeah, I'm one of those annoying people that have Christmas trees and decor for 4 months minimum, it's never too early for Christmas 😂 

16.png.1bb1aba1f5fc20aae74baf44b04f23c5.png

14.png.caa9734d5d5f9db03c49e2ea2add3794.png

15.png.880074faaef6518fb84c07cb0cfba660.png

12.png.d53346ca73b0970813720b75b44b82c3.png

17.png.285fb68b38506a5f4f6f6fe66a3c58cc.png

19.png.950e647cd6c1c35dd36ba88698a5e669.png

20.png.f3330c60014b9968353f2bfb5e79316f.png

21.png.719903f714f85903a8fca2389cd62359.png

22.png.3388203fb57ef34ac52bbf99f1115343.png

PS still had some LI for some backyard furniture and some outdoor stuff, as well as some trees, fence and etc. 😁

Edited by goonka92
  • Like 16

18 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Well, after getting jelaous while looking at your amazing interior designs (and the graphic cards in your computers!), I've decided to share a glimpse of my new home. We are mainly outdoor people, so there's not much to see in the inside, most of the prims are being put into the garden. I still need to work on the right side, and the covered patio, but it's not looking so bad. My intention was to create a whimsical feeling, and fill most of the space with my beloved animals

Entrada.png

IzquierdaPatio.png

I was admiring your yard last night! I am terrible at landscaping, so like to see what others do. Yours looks lovely, and I love the animals! 😻

• Like 3

I've decided to keep both of my traditionals. The one on Sario was never in any doubt, but the Nicholasville one was a happy accident, and there's just no way I can give it up now. Since they are keepers, I'll post them here. I'm quite content with how they turned out. I never really change anything once I set up. A few pics of each:

Sario, my Katmandu

Katmandu frontKatmandu back yard1

used so much prim allowance outside, there was about half left for inside, so it's not as full as I'd like in other rooms, but bedroom is my favorite.

Katmandu bedroom

Now for the stepchild house, Sunshine Shack

sunshine shack frontsunshine shack back "yard"sunshine shack living roomsunshine shack kitchen view1

sorry for picture spam, took a lot more than this, lol

• Like 17

So after realizing camping life really is NOT my style, but also really liking the land I have my trailer on being it's rather private and has direct lake access, I decided why not turn it into an ice cream store? Let alone the name - Huney Junction 🤗

Still working on it but eventually will give out the SLurl so people can visit and enjoy

Ice Cream You Scream We All Scream For Ice Cream!

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

I've decided to keep both of my traditionals. The one on Sario was never in any doubt, but the Nicholasville one was a happy accident, and there's just no way I can give it up now. Since they are keepers, I'll post them here. I'm quite content with how they turned out. I never really change anything once I set up. A few pics of each:

Sario, my Katmandu

used so much prim allowance outside, there was about half left for inside, so it's not as full as I'd like in other rooms, but bedroom is my favorite.

Katmandu bedroom

Now for the stepchild house, Sunshine Shack

sunshine shack kitchen view1

sorry for picture spam, took a lot more than this, lol

Really loving that bedroom and kitchen! ❤️ Especially that trompe l'oeil 'break-out' decal on the bedroom wall is amazing! 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Really loving that bedroom and kitchen! ❤️ Especially that trompe l'oeil 'break-out' decal on the bedroom wall is amazing! 👍

Thank you!The wall decal made me think of where the wild things are, a place to escape into a dream as I drift off. The decal was a full perm off a random MP store though, didn't know Trompe also had it. Edit: linkie https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Out-of-Wall-Space-View-Wall-Decal-Full-Perm/18137469

Edited by Morena Tully
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.