The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

Have you discovered Belli's Bahamas?  There are two 9-region "clumps" in Belli, this is the one in the South, right below Pyri Peaks, off the coast of Jeogeot.

844441851_bahamassmaller.JPG.9e061c95dbd7bf1e7a8c5fb0016f7f47.JPG

I am an explorer, and thus generally prefer to be connected to larger land masses.  But after landing a boat where the yellow dot above is, in Fishtown opposite the lighthouse, I decided to stay for a bit and explore.  I call it the Bahamas now because it's so very nice, I think the moles lavished a lot of attention on this place!  There are cute sitting areas everywhere, a large variety of topographies, and you can do a lot of exploring via either boat or foot.

The first place we opted to go is Pyri Peaks, haven't been there in ages.  The dock is in its Northeast corner.  There are ticket booths/teleports around that will land you directly at the Fair, and also a mole ferry that comes to this dock, but I had a friend drop me off.  It's always dark there and a steep climb to the "FunFair", but I'm equipped with my hardhat, torch and backpack!  I originally thought it was a pity that there is no rez zone at the dock for returns, but Pyri has its ways of ensuring that you make it home.

1340993212_Pyrimoleferry_002small.thumb.jpg.98f3d571a2fa4b95a8bb0ca752f80b83.jpg

BTW, I haven't yet explored Jeogeot's very interesting coastline, which has big transit and sorta industrial builds.  It would be neat to have a Jeogeot tourist agency somewhere on this clump, 'cause I know I'm not alone in knowing zilch about Jeogeot.

Like the real Bahamas, there are more than usual pleasant little streetcorner parks in the Trad areas.   There's even a dog park!  If you go, do not let your dog do what Flycan is doing.  He's more of a feral stray than a pet.  What a headache!

1801651164_Pyrimoleferry_flycansmaller.thumb.jpg.76dc1e5142d52499ade48907a2cf3566.jpg

Here's another little park, a lovely one in Siren's Cove.  There are two lighthouses visible from these Bahamas, this is the one in the west, in Oh Buoy.

756891602_Pyrimoleferry_009sirenscove.thumb.jpg.45d80962ee43081f3f3c31f9a15f7a24.jpg

I took the pic below while standing on the small island in Carcossa that has a ranger station and rez zone.  You can see all up the coast, where the atolls have beach campers with water on 2 sides.  Also note the inlands, where campers share a hilly landscape, similar to Logland's landscaping.  It's very woodsy and calming up there.  The offshore island on the far right is one of a few that have been there for a long time, I think since Jeogeot was built.  Michael Linden put things here and there on them.

1554266124_Pyrimoleferry_012longview.thumb.jpg.09a86b0c0903778856464de60f0509f1.jpg

Here, I'm watching my local lighthouse while chomping on a burger.  You can see that these houseboats have a very pretty boardwalk behind them, lots of flowers and little benches and tables with umbrellas.   I feel like I've been very lucky to rent this AirBnB for a few days, having a getaway before Newbrooke is released!

1604699046_Pyrimoleferry_014hamburg.thumb.jpg.710fada31ed3cb63c89fc48690dbc15c.jpg

p.s. I'll be giving this boat up in a couple days.  Anyone who wants it, let me know and we can work out a time when you can try to catch it :)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I decided to redo one of my Bellisseria Traditional homes, selecting the Alderley, which I've never used before.  I wanted to see if it was possible on 351 LI to decorate the home and leave enough LI open to bring my Zooby grandbabies over to Grandma's Cottage.  The end result, I am rather pleased with.  A special thank you to my SL daughter @Kalia Anatine for her help and also @Fay Starlightfor her inspiration and help with the cottage.  I ended up with 143 LI left open to rez the Zooby grandbabies. 🥰
(I used 4 Zooby toys, 1 Zooby Crib, 1 Zooby Bath tub, 1 Zooby Diaper table, 1 Zooby Highchair -- I opted out of the Zooby Wardrobe and left that at my daughter's house.)

Grandma Pru's Gottage Front

Grandma Pru's Gottage Back Yard

Grandma's Cottage Livingroom

Grandma's Cottage Entry Hall

Grandma's Cottage Nursery 1

Grandma's Cottage Nursery 2

Grandma's Cottage Kitchen 1

Grandma's Cottage Kitchen 2

Grandma's Cottage Backyard River View

Grandma's Cottage Frontyard River View

Aaron hax

Amelia Hax

Phoebe Hax

Amity

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 25

5 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

I decided to redo one of my Bellisseria Traditional homes, selecting the Alderley, which I've never used before.  I wanted to see if it was possible on 351 LI to decorate the home and leave enough LI open to bringing my Zooby grandbabies over to Grandma's Cottage.  The end result, I am rather pleased with.  A special thank you to my SL daughter @Kalia Anatine for her help and also @Fay Starlightfor her inspiration and help with the cottage.  I ended up with 143 LI left open to rez the Zooby grandbabies. 🥰

it looks adorable!! love it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

I decided to redo one of my Bellisseria Traditional homes, selecting the Alderley, which I've never used before.  I wanted to see if it was possible on 351 LI to decorate the home and leave enough LI open to bring my Zooby grandbabies over to Grandma's Cottage.  The end result, I am rather pleased with.  A special thank you to my SL daughter @Kalia Anatine for her help and also @Fay Starlightfor her inspiration and help with the cottage.  I ended up with 143 LI left open to rez the Zooby grandbabies. 🥰
(I used 4 Zooby toys, 1 Zooby Crib, 1 Zooby Bath tub, 1 Zooby Diaper table, 1 Zooby Highchair -- I opted out of the Zooby Wardrobe and left that at my daughter's house.)

Aaron hax

Amelia Hax

Phoebe Hax

Amity

Amazing! Lovely pics 👍

• Thanks 1

The Havana is really a nice house, most of the work done, some small details to add, but still around 130 prims left. 

First time doing a bathroom is SL, maybe later I will make a studio instead.

Snapshot_013a.jpg

Snapshot_014a.jpg

Snapshot_018a.jpg

Snapshot_021a.jpg

Snapshot_022a.jpg

Snapshot_023a.jpg

Snapshot_015a.jpg

Edited by Tary Allen
ETA: typo
  • Like 22

30 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

The Havana is really a nice house, most of the work done, some small details to add, but still around 130 prims left. 

Snapshot_013a.jpg

Snapshot_014a.jpg

Snapshot_018a.jpg

Snapshot_021a.jpg

Snapshot_022a.jpg

Snapshot_023a.jpg

Snapshot_015a.jpg

I love this, particularly that wall art in the bathroom.  Everything looks so comfortable!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

Snapshot_013a.jpg

Snapshot_014a.jpg

Snapshot_018a.jpg

Snapshot_021a.jpg

Snapshot_022a.jpg

Snapshot_023a.jpg

Snapshot_015a.jpg

Gotta say, well done for having all the furniture and decor and STILL having Prims left, I did living room, kitchen, bedroom and music room and now have a bare hall and two spare bedrooms 😂😂💙 - beautiful home 🥰

• Like 2

I'm hoping someone might know the answer to my problem.

I just landed a Houseboat and Linden Labs supplies extra floor and wall textures.  When I click on the floor to edit, the frame to the door and windows, etc are highlighted but not the floor, which I clicked on.  Clearly I'm doing something wrong I'm just not sure what.  If anyone has any advice I really would appreciate it! :) 

32 minutes ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

I'm hoping someone might know the answer to my problem.

I just landed a Houseboat and Linden Labs supplies extra floor and wall textures.  When I click on the floor to edit, the frame to the door and windows, etc are highlighted but not the floor, which I clicked on.  Clearly I'm doing something wrong I'm just not sure what.  If anyone has any advice I really would appreciate it! :) 

The choices of floor, wall, trim, and outside are made from the house controller.  There is a small box to click inside the front door on the wall.  Click that and a menu will pop up.  Choose the button labeled "redecorate" and your options will be there.

The houseboat itself is not modifiable except through that menu.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, SkylarNitely96 said:

Gotta say, well done for having all the furniture and decor and STILL having Prims left, I did living room, kitchen, bedroom and music room and now have a bare hall and two spare bedrooms 😂😂💙 - beautiful home 🥰

The sofas are the most prim heavy, I do have several sets that are lower in prims, but I really wanted to use this one that I got very recently. I think it is 17 prims for the 2 sofas.

Most of the other stuff is low-prim, and I don't have to landscape, maybe I'll throw some fish and kelp since I have the prims, but I like the clear waters.

• Like 4

I have been up since 7pm yesterday and mostly trying to decide what to do with my Houseboat.  I got the Windlass Add-on kit and it had dividers for a bathroom and bedroom in the upper part. After about 2 hrs or trying to place them properly I gave up. I have no idea how to make them work. Anywhoo I need sleep can't believe it's after 3pm!😵

Here is what I've done so far. I did go a little crazy on the outside BUT not tooo crazy lol.   I'm trying to find a really cute Pergola but that will be for another day.  I have furniture to put out and again, another day lol. kkhkhopipoipifddss.JPG.c450ae1e948f1ef3de799bf83d7a484c.JPG1436935018_bmbmbmnblkkpopoytyt.JPG.ca8d20ecb90771f0a51d194baefc2a09.JPG

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I picked up my perfect stilt late one evening and I've spent days petting it, talking to it, telling it I love it, and giving it pretty furnishings and this is the result.  I have two perfect Linden homes (for my tastes). I am living the Belli dream!

stilt-1.png

stilt-2.png

stilt-3.png

stilt-4.png

stilt-5.png

stilt-6.png

stilt-7.png

Where did you end up getting your dream home? what region, just curious. you ALWAYS rock decorating. lol...i often feel so inadequate after looking at your stuff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I picked up my perfect stilt late one evening and I've spent days petting it, talking to it, telling it I love it, and giving it pretty furnishings and this is the result.  I have two perfect Linden homes (for my tastes). I am living the Belli dream!

stilt-1.png

stilt-2.png

stilt-3.png

stilt-4.png

stilt-5.png

stilt-6.png

stilt-7.png

It's gorgeous!!  The parcel looks sooo big!  I'm starting to wonder should I do that, have two premies so I can have two places.  Something to ponder. 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

Where did you end up getting your dream home? what region, just curious. you ALWAYS rock decorating. lol...i often feel so inadequate after looking at your stuff.

It is on Fugu (a new sim recently released) right along the northern land edge 🙂

2 hours ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

It's gorgeous!!  The parcel looks sooo big!  I'm starting to wonder should I do that, have two premies so I can have two places.  Something to ponder. 🤔

I keep telling myself I am going to reduce down to ONE premium account and then I get an itch to try a new theme but do not want to give up the amazing home I have so the endless cycle continues.

• Like 4