What would be worse? pt 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EITHER

- SL introduces a new universal surname, SLUser, which is rolled out overnight for ALL accounts (existing and new) Same first names are automatically numbered (ie: Ceka Cianci and Ceka McMasters could become Ceka7 SLUser and Ceka23 SLUser).

OR

- SL introduces a charge of 50L per teleport

32 minutes ago, MintPanther said:

SL introduces a new universal surname, SLUser, which is rolled out overnight for ALL accounts (existing and new) Same first names are automatically numbered (ie: Ceka Cianci and Ceka McMasters could become Ceka7 SLUser and Ceka23 SLUser).

Actually something akin to that happened in Sansar. Some folks see there numbers, older ones not so much but I have a number after my name now also.  :D.  

Paying for all teleports would be worse for me. Every attempt I've ever made to travel any significant distance without TPing has ended in failure. A billion numbers at the end of the names wouldn't be far off many of the newer monikers in there anyway. 

It is so many great things for sale, 1-2 teleports would be like throwing away one of the things I want to buy. So no payment for teleports.

To have a number added would be annoying for sure. Not so annoying that I would pay for teleports instead. I would do as Matty suggested over here.

Both would be obnoxious as hell.

I don't want my name changed, I like it as it is, that's why I have it. LL used to charge for tps, it didn't last super long and LL decided it was a bad idea. SO, that said, both are dead in the water. 

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

What if the choice was free teleports, but be forced to view an advert on the teleport screen or pay L$50 per teleport with no ads?  :D

new premium perk?

new players under 90 days : one minute clips with instructinal info
no payment on file: 30 sec ads

payment on file but not used : 30 secs ads
payment info used: 15 secs ads

premiums no ads

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

new premium perk?

new players under 90 days : one minute clips with instructinal info
no payment on file: 30 sec ads

payment on file but not used : 30 secs ads
payment info used: 15 secs ads

premiums no ads

You could use that x 2 to enter an adult region.  The under 90 days avi's would end up watching a movie's worth of ads in their first week

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ceka Cianci will always be Ceka Cianci  because, Super Premium Excalibur Account of Awesomeness Member, perk of eternal permanentness guarantee..

you guys should'a spent that extra buck back then like I was trying to tell everyone..But noooo..

:D

hehehehe

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ceka Cianci will always be Ceka Cianci  because, Super Premium Excalibur Account of Awesomeness Member, perk of eternal permanentness guarantee..

you guys should'a spent that extra buck back then like I was trying to tell everyone..But noooo..

:D

hehehehe

And they really shouldn't mess with a Warrior Princess either....

Because it never ends well for the messor...... ;)

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.