Close up portraits

jeaneos7

Snapshot-027.png

Spammed the vanity threads in the Your Avatar boards a bit much lately, so I'm dropping this here instead.

0.300 rads, CalWL, candid, Firestorm, no editing.

• Like 11

On 11/9/2021 at 11:38 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Gorgeous portrait, Jerilyn! And really pretty avi!

I love the colours and the lighting, but also the facial expression. My friend @Madelaine McMasters convinced me some time ago that expressions are most "realistic" and interesting if they are a bit asymmetrical -- a slightly lopsided smile, for instance. I'm not sure if it was an AO, or a pose, or even just an accident of the angle and shot, but you've got that happening here, and it makes your face come alive. Really beautiful!

Hello , thank you so much. I'm flattered.   you are beautiful as well,  this was a facial expression by HUD. The color and light was just simple flickr filter. ❤️ 

• Like 3

My Friend Vita Theas, who I met earlier this year at an art exhibit we took part in. She's not using a pose, and what appears to be a lake is actually snow. It's at a Winter charity exhibit. She was setting up her booth.

Vita Theas Photofix2 Vignette Cropped2.Sandor Necklace Fix.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 11

On 11/27/2021 at 8:14 AM, Bagnu said:

My Friend Vita Theas, who I met earlier this year at an art exhibit we took part in. She's not using a pose, and what appears to be a lake is actually snow. It's at a Winter charity exhibit. She was setting up her booth.

i think you both share the same look of staring eyes. both are sweet ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2020 at 4:34 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

PortraitJan2020.png

I'm only just looking properly through this thread, and I have to bring this one to the front again because I never saw brown look more beautiful. Lovely detail on that top/dress, and a simply lovely avatar, nice subtle makeup, and love the freckles (I still have freckles in real life so always have a soft spot for them on avatars). 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1