Close up portraits

jeaneos7

On 12/24/2021 at 12:32 AM, Imogenya said:

imo-1224p.jpg

I just looked at your pic again. I see death in a loved one. That's true horror.

Interestingly, I've heard and seen that peoples eyes turn blue when they are close to death from age or illness. I don't know if that's true in all cases though.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I just looked at your pic again. I see death in a loved one. That's true horror.

Interestingly, I've heard and seen that peoples eyes turn blue when they are close to death from age or illness. I don't know if that's true in all cases though.

Well, if an image have the ability to provoke any kind of sensation, whether good or bad, then it has fulfilled its role ----and I am very happy with that :D

Actually , I was a bit sad indeed, was missing someone so bad -who thanks God is very much alive, but far away ='( ... and wanted to share it through this pic. I even thought about putting together a link to a song I was listening to collaborate even more with the mood of, but "oh gosh!", it would be ... ugh too much >< 

As for the eyes, I just wanted to give it the so-called heterochromia, nothing more than that, but I think with these eyes it didn't work properly :))  (the colors are very similar to each other)

Edited by Imogenya
bad bad english
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Imogenya said:

Well, if an image have the ability to provoke any kind of sensation, whether good or bad, then it has fulfilled its role ----and I am very happy with that :D

Actually , I was a bit sad indeed, was missing someone and wanted to share it through this pic. I even thought about putting together a link to a song I was listening to collaborate even more with the mood of, but "oh gosh!", it would be ... ugh too much >< 

As for the eyes, I just wanted to give it the so-called heterochromia, nothing more than that, but I think with these eyes it didn't work properly :))  (the colors are very similar to each other)

I thought the heterochromia (and the whole pic in general) was gorgeous! ❤️

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LilNosferatu said:

I thought the heterochromia (and the whole pic in general) was gorgeous! ❤️

aww so kind of you! I was about to write on how even more adorable and cute your avatar looks now, so I saw your comment for me ~ thank you ❤️

AW3870397_03.gif

• Like 3