Close up portraits

jeaneos7

2 hours ago, BranScanlon said:

Hooray! I finally have enough daily posts to reply to this! ^-^ I LOVE these, @LilNosferatu I am dying to know - did you start with the drawing in your profile picture, or was it the other way around in building your avi?

Aww, thank you so much!

And ah, my profile picture came before the avi~ xD I've used this character as my online persona for... like almost 15 years now lmao. Used to be really big into forum RP so she was my main character, so I've just always used her to represent myself and I thought it would be a fun challenge to make her in SL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/28/2021 at 11:05 AM, LilNosferatu said:

Aww, thank you so much!

And ah, my profile picture came before the avi~ xD I've used this character as my online persona for... like almost 15 years now lmao. Used to be really big into forum RP so she was my main character, so I've just always used her to represent myself and I thought it would be a fun challenge to make her in SL!

Hee! I would say, for now (unless there are some extremely radical SL mesh improvements that I have no idea about coming up) It's an amazing success! :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Cath_29.12.2021.jpg

Ahh! Again! This is lovely! There's that great lens streak in the foreground that really makes this feel like an actual photograph. Some nice blurring to highlight the foreground. It's fantastic! (I'm also a wee bit biased because ears. ^-^) but bias aside it's great!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BranScanlon said:

Ahh! Again! This is lovely! There's that great lens streak in the foreground that really makes this feel like an actual photograph. Some nice blurring to highlight the foreground. It's fantastic! (I'm also a wee bit biased because ears. ^-^) but bias aside it's great!

Meow! :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1