Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

3 hours ago, Missy Starchild said:

Granted, but you are actually at a concert featuring a real deaf leopard.

I wish I could go back to my childhood.

Granted but you can only go back to the times you were sleeping

I wish I could find the energy to sort out and clean the room im in

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Missy Starchild said:

Granted, but you draw the energy from the nearest lighbulb and it doesn't last very long leaving the room half cleaned.

I wish I was a talented musician.

Granted, you are very talented at playing the bagpipes but no other instruments. 

I wish no one and nothing in the world needed to fart.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Missy Starchild said:

Granted, but now burps are twice as powerful and smell twice as bad.

I wish everything in wrestling was real.

Granted, everything in wrestling IS real, in that when someone in the ring is in a headlock, the entire audience feels it too, and when someone is thrown to the ropes, all the audience are moved against their will across the room. It's rocky but it's real! 

I wish fireworks were entirely banned (it's out Bonfire/Guy Fawkes "celebrations")

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted, but the only way to get OUT of the bedroom is to teleport, and your hand mirror keeps sending you back to where you started.

I wish I had a flying car.

Granted, but it's a small one you work with a remote control and it absolutely eats batteries. 

I wish I could write a best-selling book that was made into a film franchise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

...I wish I could write a best-selling book that was made into a film franchise.

There are so many ways to corrupt that one that I can't decide. I'll leave it to someone else and then criticize their choice.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish I could write a best-selling book that was made into a film franchise.

Granted, then you post something on social media that offends 95% of your teenage fanbase and you turn from wonder-author to pariah overnight (too soon?).

I wish I could still hit a baseball as well as I could when I was 18.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Missy Starchild said:

Granted. Linden Lab shortens it to 11SLPPF, but in doing so glitches the entire system causing a disastrous domino effect, and SL's infrastructure collapses.

I wish I had something to drink.

Granted, you have a drink of vodka with liquidised cockroaches, as you are currently in the Celebrity Jungle programme on TV. 

(I feel really bad about this, because I think you're smashing. You can forfeit the drink but lose a meal for camp, and have just water instead).

I wish everybody's body clock was the same so no one disturbed anyone else outside of the hours 11pm and 8am.

Edited by Marigold Devin
because I felt bad, I know it's a game, but it can be tooo mean
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Granted! But 11pm-8am Tokyo time 😬

I wish I could find a mesh head I like 😕

(Thank you, I don't think that's bad at all, as long as there are 9 hours where I can have peace and catch up on some ZzzzzZZzzzs)

Your wish is granted, but you happen to like a mesh head that only you find beautiful and which absolutely horrifies everyone else in Second Life.

I wish the people who worked in my local pharmacy were happy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

Granted, SL responds immediately to every input, grows impatient and keeps asking "Are you still there?"

I wish I'd get around to cleaning the dust out of this computer.

Granted, but it all settles in your hair.

I wish my teeth bit and chew as they used to do, then I could eat more things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I wish my teeth bit and chew as they used to do, then I could eat more things.

Granted. Not only do you have the stunning teeth of a 20 year old toothpaste advertisement model, you've also discovered the one secret that would let everyone have perfect teeth for a lifetime, that would drive every dentist out of business. In response, the American Dental Association puts a hit out on you, driving you underground, without Internet access, and alone forever.

I wish I understood what @animats, @Henri Beauchamp, and Monty Linden were talking about in the "when does the simulator send EstablishAgentCommunication to the viewer?" thread.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

I wish I understood what @animats, @Henri Beauchamp, and Monty Linden were talking about in the "when does the simulator send EstablishAgentCommunication to the viewer?" thread.

Granted, but now you are so smart that everyone else seems dumb, and you only want to work on creating your own Viewer.

I wish that it was about a year in the future, and I was done with my current scripting project.

• Like 1