Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

4 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish I had been the creator of Slink, Maitreya, Bento so I would like and understand all of this.

Granted, you're the creator of the newest, best and most popular body in SL. In fact it's so popular that nearly everyone has one, including all the hopeless newbies who inundate you with so many customer service requests that you don't have time to enjoy anything about SL any more.

I wish I could be  invisble in RL for a few hours so I could enjoy the outdoors (alone) without getting stopped and sent home by the police. 

• Like 2

@Maitimo, how about camouflage?  Wear scrubs and walk purposefully as if you're headed for your shift at the hospital.  Or borrow a dog and walk it.

But, OK...granted!  You're invisible.  Of course, you get RUN OVER by the police, because they didn't see you.

I wish my Firestorm viewer had the new EEP feature.

• Haha 4

On 4/21/2020 at 6:13 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

@Maitimo, how about camouflage?  Wear scrubs and walk purposefully as if you're headed for your shift at the hospital.  Or borrow a dog and walk it.

But, OK...granted!  You're invisible.  Of course, you get RUN OVER by the police, because they didn't see you.

I wish my Firestorm viewer had the new EEP feature.

Granted, your Firestorm viewer has EEP - but they hadn't finished testing it yet so it's as badly broken as it was a year ago.

I wish I could combine my favourite features of my two favourite mesh bodies into one mesh body.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2020 at 5:25 PM, Maitimo said:

Granted, your Firestorm viewer has EEP - but they hadn't finished testing it yet so it's as badly broken as it was a year ago.

I wish I could combine my favourite features of my two favourite mesh bodies into one mesh body.

Granted. They’ve created a new body that combines your favourite features, but they charge you for each update.. Oh wait.

I wish I could use higher graphics on SL without my laptop having a total meltdown.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

Granted. They’ve created a new body that combines your favourite features, but they charge you for each update.. Oh wait.

I wish I could use higher graphics on SL without my laptop having a total meltdown.

Granted, your graphics are maxed now..and the clear view, fast tracking and lack of lag all combine to now show you every little flaw in every object in the world. Can’t unsee...

I wish I could go get my nails done. Simple, selfish - yes I know...but I still wish it. It’s a simple pleasure that I miss. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Granted, your graphics are maxed now..and the clear view, fast tracking and lack of lag all combine to now show you every little flaw in every object in the world. Can’t unsee...

I wish I could go get my nails done. Simple, selfish - yes I know...but I still wish it. It’s a simple pleasure that I miss. 

Granted. But the manicurist drones on non-stop about how appalling her love life is the whole of the session.

I wish I could have pets in my flat.

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish I could have pets in my flat.

You can have pets in your flat, but you are only allowed to have monkeys. Now everything in your flat is broken and you have no food left.

I wish my weekly stipend was L$3,000 instead of L$300.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maitimo said:

You can have pets in your flat, but you are only allowed to have monkeys. Now everything in your flat is broken and you have no food left.

I wish my weekly stipend was L$3,000 instead of L$300.

Granted. But as well as Second Life having it's own currency, it also makes deductions from stipends of 70% for tax and 10% for National Insurance. 

I wish I had my own car.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted. But the date is 26th November 2020.  (grimmed myself out with this one - oh, bummer! :( )

I wish I had posted on a different thread instead.

See?  See?  Now you know why I think this thread is so terrible!  (But I can't stop myself from coming back to it).

So...granted, you posted on a different thread.  But the mods moved your post here.

I wish I could take better photographs with my camera.  It's way more capable than I am.

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2020 at 12:27 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

I wish I could take better photographs with my camera.  It's way more capable than I am.

Granted, you can take better pics but they all come out in black and white.

I wish my neighbour didn’t keep waking me up at the crack of dawn with his 💩y buzz saw...

Edited by InventedSuicide
Used a curse word
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, InventedSuicide said:

Granted, you can take better pics but they all come out in black and white.

I wish my neighbour didn’t keep waking me up at the crack of dawn with his *****ty buzz saw...

Granted, he wakes you up like Ken Dodd with his tickling stick.

I wish my real life house was as nicely furnished as my Second Life house.

27 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted, he wakes you up like Ken Dodd with his tickling stick.

I wish my real life house was as nicely furnished as my Second Life house.

GRANTED...

But once you realize the proportions of furniture to people is also as off as it is in Second Life you begin to have second thoughts... but alas... it is too late...

PowerfulGroundedDesertpupfish-size_restr

I wish that I could eat as much pizza as I want and never gain any weight...

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2020 at 8:24 PM, Evangeline Ling said:

GRANTED...

But once you realize the proportions of furniture to people is also as off as it is in Second Life you begin to have second thoughts... but alas... it is too late...

PowerfulGroundedDesertpupfish-size_restr

I wish that I could eat as much pizza as I want and never gain any weight...

Granted. You get all the pizza you want, but it’s the frost bitten kind, that stays in the freezer for too long. It’s all you can eat now. Not that you want to. Hence, no weight gain. 

I wish that when this thing lifts,  we find it acceptable to wear pyjamas everywhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

I wish that when this thing lifts,  we find it acceptable to wear pyjamas everywhere. 

Granted, but the men's fashion (and therefore all you can get) is for stuff that looks like your school PE kit and is about the same size.

I wish I had a magic fridge that just made whatever I want for dinner every day and washed up too.

5 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish I had a magic fridge that just made whatever I want for dinner every day and washed up too.

Granted, but it dictates that you shall only get bland healthier versions of the food you request.  Chicken vindaloo with no fire because spices induce gastric ulcers and sugar-free soy based cheesecake for dessert because diabeetus.

I wish I could tan easily instead of bursting into flames upon exposure to sunlight.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:39 AM, Maitimo said:

Granted, Avril Lavigne is still making music. She is now speciallising solely in Klingon Opera.

I wish I didn't need to go to bed right now.

Well.. apparently my wish came true!! 

She released a song just recently in spirits of the Covid virus.. she looks and sounds so different. But this song bought a tear to my eye❤️

Edited by InventedSuicide
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 9:08 PM, Gregorian Chant said:

Granted, but it dictates that you shall only get bland healthier versions of the food you request.  Chicken vindaloo with no fire because spices induce gastric ulcers and sugar-free soy based cheesecake for dessert because diabeetus.

I wish I could tan easily instead of bursting into flames upon exposure to sunlight.

Granted, now you can tan an & when you want to painlessly.. but you’re always going to be as orange as the POTUS. Enjoy! 🍊 

I wish McDonald’s was open again :(

• Haha 1

@Lindal Kidd You have a sailboat and are on it in Antigua but you are sitting between a naked Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un.

I wish I had realized I wasn’t wearing underwear before I sat down (in a skirt) on a dock at the the safari park desperately trying to use my underwear “applier” which was actually a color hud.

Edited by Sardonyx Mysterious
  • Haha 1

I am the wrong person to come along to corrupt your wish. 

Granted.

You realized that you weren’t wearing underwear and you sat down anyway. You sat down for all to see all of you because you now vow to explore the raunchy side of things. You also took a sharpie for some reason and scribbled your number on the safari park portapotty wall. 

Ring.. ring.. ring 

I wish there was a naughty exorcist  I could see to drive these demons out of me. 

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2020 at 7:04 PM, Marut72 said:

I am the wrong person to come along to corrupt your wish. 

Granted.

You realized that you weren’t wearing underwear and you sat down anyway. You sat down for all to see all of you because you now vow to explore the raunchy side of things. You also took a sharpie for some reason and scribbled your number on the safari park portapotty wall. 

Ring.. ring.. ring 

I wish there was a naughty exorcist  I could see to drive these demons out of me. 

I should have used my sharpie to draw panties instead of my phone number😂 
 You wish there was a naughty exorcist you could see to drive the demons out of you, granted. It is your lucky day, I happen to be an exorcist (weekends only) *Drives the demons out of you but fills you up with televangelists and runs away* 

I wish I didn’t need to sleep.

8 hours ago, Sardonyx Mysterious said:

I wish I didn’t need to sleep.

Granted, but you have to stand 24/7 and you can never sit or lay down, even to quickly rest. :/

I wish I had more good books to indulge myself in. 😢