Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

Granted. You have tons of good books. In hardback cover. So many, in fact, that there is no longer enough space in your house for furniture, or for you.

I wish I could think of plenty more wishes, so I can play this game more often.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Granted. You have tons of good books. In hardback cover. So many, in fact, that there is no longer enough space in your house for furniture, or for you.

Wooow. 😆 Well, maybe I can start my own library. That'll take a long time to sort through everything though. 🤔

Granted, but then you'd only be allowed to post in this thread with wishes everyday and you can't post anywhere else on the forums about anything.

I wish...we weren't on lock down and I could travel places.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted!  The lockdown is over, and you can travel anywhere!

uh...but you don't have any money.  Sorry.

Darn...I knew I should've added that. lol I don't have any now. XD

Granted! But those will be your only meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner...and snack....for the next 6 months.

I wish wish I had a laptop to play SL right now. 😢

47 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You have a laptop but it has minimum requirements for SL. You lag standing on a deserted prim, doing nothing and seeing even less. 

I wish I have achieved something during the lockdown like so many profess or may indeed have truly done. 

Granted. You have kept the gardens of everybody in your neighbourhood immaculately tidy as well as your own, but you are duty bound to continue with this task forEVER, even during rain, sleet, snow even.

I wish I had spent more time in world yesterday than on these forums.

6 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted. You have kept the gardens of everybody in your neighbourhood immaculately tidy as well as your own, but you are duty bound to continue with this task forEVER, even during rain, sleet, snow even.

I wish I had spent more time in world yesterday than on these forums.

Granted, you spent more time in world yesterday than on forums but you spent it teaching an SL beginner class called, “How to attach Your Freenis” 

I wish my Linden home was decorated.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sardonyx Mysterious said:

I wish my Linden home was decorated.

Granted, enjoy your avocado bathroom, Mr Men wallpaper and textured ceilings.

I wish more SL residents had proportions that are at least theoretically possible in a human being.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, enjoy your avocado bathroom, Mr Men wallpaper and textured ceilings.

I wish more SL residents had proportions that are at least theoretically possible in a human being.

Granted, but mostly they have the proportions of Theresa May, Jeff Goldblum, and the whole of the Harlem Globe Trotters. 

I wish lock down had started while I was living by the seaside so I could be living by the seaside right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish lock down had started while I was living by the seaside so I could be living by the seaside right now

Granted, but it's Blackpool during the Tory party conference, and they're all locked down there too. And it's hot, so they're in their skimpiest outfits. You're subjected every day to Michael Gove in budgie smugglers. 

(Nothing wrong with Jeff Goldblum. Unless you mean as in The Fly.)

I wish the M&S website would f***ing work.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but it's Blackpool during the Tory party conference, and they're all locked down there too. And it's hot, so they're in their skimpiest outfits. You're subjected every day to Michael Gove in budgie smugglers. 

Granted the website works but only on certain pages at certain times of the day or night. Keep trying back for what you are looking for.

I wish my allergies would go away.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I think I could cope with Michael Gove in budgie smugglers - all worth it to be in Blackpool, as long as there's ice cream somewhere.

I have a secret crush on Michael Portillo. 

And yes, Jeff Goldblum is rather ok isn't he - although I wouldn't want everyone to be modelled on him in Second Life ... or would I ... goes off to ponder that.

_____

edited as I crossed in time with Drakonadrgora above. Carry on ! 

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Granted the website works but only on certain pages at certain times of the day or night. Keep trying back for what you are looking for.

I wish my allergies would go away.

Granted, but to forfet the allergies you smell of elephant dung and nothing you use takes away the smell (sorry).

I wish for world peace - ha corrupt THAT one ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted, but to forfet the allergies you smell of elephant dung and nothing you use takes away the smell (sorry).

I wish for world peace - ha corrupt THAT one ;) 

World peace was granted at the cost of 2/3rd the population. Mass exterminations of everyone that disagreed with the idea of it.

I wish I didnt smell like elephant dung anymore. (now what you got? LOL)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

World peace was granted at the cost of 2/3rd the population. Mass exterminations of everyone that disagreed with the idea of it.

I wish I didnt smell like elephant dung anymore. (now what you got? LOL)

At the risk of sounding like A. H. adolf hitler Sounds good to me! 

Granted. You now smell of roses, intensely, and every time you walk into a room, people faint because the smell is so strong it overwhelms their senses. 

I wish someone would come and wash all my windows for me. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
because there is an edit button and I'm not f*cking perfect

33 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

At the risk of sounding like A. H. adolf hitler Sounds good to me! 

Granted. You now smell of roses, intensely, and every time you walk into a room, people faint because the smell is so strong it overwhelms their senses. 

I wish someone would come and wash all my windows for me. 

Your windows were washed, but the washer who was new to the job left a very annoying spot right in the center or each one of them.

I wish I had a vase to put myself in. (yes I like roses)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted!  You no longer smell like elephant dung.  Instead, you smell like a ten day old dead whale on the beach.

I wish I was married to Jeff Goldblum.

Granted! You are married to Jeff Goldblum but not the actor. Your new hubbies hobbies include playing bingo on Thursdays, collecting toothbrushes, breeding snails and living with his mum.

I wish tomorrow was Friday.

Edited by Sardonyx Mysterious
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sardonyx Mysterious said:

Granted! You are married to Jeff Goldblum but not the actor. Your new hubbies hobbies include playing bingo on Thursdays, collecting toothbrushes, breeding snails and living with his mum.

I wish tomorrow was Friday.

Granted. Tomorrow is Friday. Up is down. Yellow is blue and you are me and I am you. (Did it just get weird in here?)

I wish I spoke multiple languages. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sardonyx Mysterious said:

Granted, you now speak multiple languages but the languages are COW, LOLCODE and Sumerian. 

I wish a new Deadpool movie would be released straight to Netflix.

Granted, but it's the English low-budget version, about a man whose swimming pool doubles up as his fish tank, and he keeps piranha fish.

I wish I could teach the starling that comes to cheep at me through my balcony door to talk. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish I could teach the starling that comes to cheep at me through my balcony door to talk. 

Granted, but all it does is complain about the stuck-up robins, chavvy blackbirds and thieving magpies, and bores you rigid.

I wish I'd bought that piece on Etsy before someone else did.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but all it does is complain about the stuck-up robins, chavvy blackbirds and thieving magpies, and bores you rigid.

I wish I'd bought that piece on Etsy before someone else did.

Granted. But you didn't read the small print, and that piece was photographed actually magnified 100 x so you get an itty bitty tiny item that is no use, not even as an ornament.

I'm wondering what you wanted from Etsy now

I wish my cooker was properly connected by an electrician already, so I could cook dinner using three pans instead of making do with the microwave.

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 10:13 AM, Marigold Devin said:

Granted. But you didn't read the small print, and that piece was photographed actually magnified 100 x so you get an itty bitty tiny item that is no use, not even as an ornament.

I'm wondering what you wanted from Etsy now

I wish my cooker was properly connected by an electrician already, so I could cook dinner using three pans instead of making do with the microwave.

Granted! Your cooker is properly connected by an electrician but it has to be connected TO the electrician. I am not even going to tell you where you have to plug him in....

I wish I didn’t have to work tomorrow.

• Haha 2