Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

13 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, both houses are dirty, smelly, cluttered hovels with no toilet paper.

I wish I had some Easter eggs.

Granted. But they are just the hard boiled and decorated regular hens eggs.

I wish I had some chocolate Easter eggs.

15 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted!  But while giggling madly, you fall off the trampoline and break your leg in three places.  It's such a private place that you have to crawl a half mile to get to help.

Sadly I would probably break my hips as well. I can only trampoline in Second Life. :( 

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, the best before date was in 1972.

I wish I had a four poster bed.

Granted, but the four posters you have stuck on your bed are of Boyzone, Westlife, The Spice Girls, and a red Ferrari. 

I wish I had remembered to send my sister an Easter card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Granted, you remember to send your sister an Easter card. But the stores have had no deliveries and the only card you can find says "Happy Birthday Grandad" on it.

I wish that my house would automatically clean itself.

Granted, but it does so in the way of those Superloos that used to be a thing (in the 1980s?) and so the whole house tips into a huge bowl of disinfectant, whether you are inside it or not. 

I wish my brother was not such a big fan of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Your brother hates Who Wants to Be A Millionaire. Instead he is mesmerized by the ebb and flow of the washing machine. 

I wish google took over marketplace and recommended things I didn’t even know I wanted or cared for.  

Double nice one, Marut! I would LOVE if my brother would stay in the kitchen with the washing machine, then I'd have his TV and pet budgie all to myself :) 

Your wish is granted. Although Google is recommending all the things that not only you didn't even know you wanted or cared for, but is recommending all the things I never even knew I wanted or cared for, such as sandals and loud-patterned rugs. 

I wish I knew the right thing to say. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
I made an inappropriate wish and had to get up in the middle of the night to change it as I couldn't sleep.

14 minutes ago, Gregorian Chant said:

I wish I could sing as well as people think my avatar's name would suggest.

GRANTED!!! Except it only happens after you turn into Beaker from the muppets and you only get one word to your vocabulary ever again!!!

Now I wish I was The WWE's Women's Champion of the world!!!!

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Haha 3

On 4/17/2020 at 2:34 AM, Evangeline Ling said:

GRANTED!!! Except it only happens after you turn into Beaker from the muppets and you only get one word to your vocabulary ever again!!!

Now I wish I was The WWE's Women's Champion of the world!!!!

Granted. You are the WWE’s Women’s Champion of the world but not ours. You’re champion on Xanifaman. A few light years away. 

I wish I had a way to travel to Xanifaman. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You are the WWE’s Women’s Champion of the world but not ours. You’re champion on Xanifaman. A few light years away. 

I wish I had a way to travel to Xanifaman. 

Granted! I’ll give you a one way ticket to travel to Xanifaman but you can never come back down to Earth & there’s no WiFi up there.. which means no more SL ;)

I wish Avril Lavigne still made music...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Granted, Avril Lavigne is still making music. She is now speciallising solely in Klingon Opera.

I wish I didn't need to go to bed right now.

Granted. Easy one to grant. You really don't need to go to bed right now. But the later you go to bed, the earlier you have to get up, and you end up only having two hours of sleep and fall asleep in the middle of everyone's conversations during the day.

I wish I could find what I'm looking for in my inventory.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted. Easy one to grant. You really don't need to go to bed right now. But the later you go to bed, the earlier you have to get up, and you end up only having two hours of sleep and fall asleep in the middle of everyone's conversations during the day.

I wish I could find what I'm looking for in my inventory.

Granted. I’ve organised everything for you but it’s all colour coded & I’ve changed the name of everything. Muahahaha.

I wish I could change my username without having to pay nearly £60 :(

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, InventedSuicide said:

I wish I could change my username without having to pay nearly £60 :(

Granted, you can change it for free but now you have to be called Potty Fartwell.

I wish I could justify ordering in tonight instead of cooking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, you can change it for free but now you have to be called Potty Fartwell.

I wish I could justify ordering in tonight instead of cooking.

Granted, you justify ordering in because you have no cooking skills, the last time you tried to cook at home you set the couch on fire by accident trying to cook a 'couch potato'.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Granted, you justify ordering in because you have no cooking skills, the last time you tried to cook at home you set the couch on fire by accident trying to cook a 'couch potato'.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Granted. You will always wish for beautiful things for little old me, and I will always look beautiful in pink flowing dresses and diamante shoes.

I wish I had front row seats to see Genesis next time they play in the UK.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted!  You have front row seats for the Genesis concert in December, 2092.

I wish the dogs would only bark at actual threats, rather than at every passing squirrel.

(I guess Genesis will be in the form of holograms by then :(  )  

Granted. The dogs will be barking at constant threats from constant sneak thieves that have moved closer to your home area. (Sorry! - seems you are now living in my home area :(  )

I wish all the joggers and cyclists that are not currently adhering to the social distancing rules would be deflected by my invisible shield (like the one I have in Second Life but I will have it in real life too !), so I am NEVER within three metres of anyone while this crisis is ongoing.

Edited by Marigold Devin

3 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish all the joggers and cyclists that are not currently adhering to the social distancing rules would be deflected by my invisible shield (like the one I have in Second Life but I will have it in real life too !), so I am NEVER within three metres of anyone while this crisis is ongoing.

Granted, but the shield does nothing about the idiot walkers and skateboarders. 

I wish I could get the same level of intensity from home workouts as I can at the actual gym.

• Like 1

Granted...but you take a bad fall from using the kitchen counters as a barre, break an ankle, and have to go to the coronavirus incubator, er, hospital.
(NOTE:  This is meant only in fun and in the spirit of this somewhat dark thread.  I don't REALLY wish this on anyone!)

I wish I could've come up with a more humorous corrupted wish.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted...but you take a bad fall from using the kitchen counters as a barre, break an ankle, and have to go to the coronavirus incubator, er, hospital.
(NOTE:  This is meant only in fun and in the spirit of this somewhat dark thread.  I don't REALLY wish this on anyone!)

I wish I could've come up with a more humorous corrupted wish.

Granted! You came up with a very comical & well received response but are now prohibited from posting on this thread again (only kidding ofc 😛)

I wish I could take more professional looking pics in SL. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, InventedSuicide said:

Granted! You came up with a very comical & well received response but are now prohibited from posting on this thread again (only kidding ofc 😛)

I wish I could take more professional looking pics in SL. 

Granted. But you become obsessed with only taking photos of all the plant life in SL.

I wish I had been the creator of Slink, Maitreya, Bento so I would like and understand all of this.