Lines that annoy you most

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I thought he meant his man part was  well monster part?

he specifically said " I'm sorry, this av is 4m tall" though I guess we could be both right if his AV is a giant (insert word meaning a male chicken in this space)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

hmmm lets see you avi is 4m tall. The average sl female is probably around 2m tall. Your junk therefore is bigger than 2 metres long. Am I the only one thinking overcompensation here? :)

Thats what you focused on? Says a lot about you... 

21 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

There is a company that makes poses for oversized avi's think its bang box off the top of my head if its not when I get time to check up will message you

I don't want them!! If i wanted them i would buy them! 

40 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Are males supposed to be the only ones in SL that can approach women? Where is the equality, ladies? 

How would a girl be able to start a conversation by herself, when she´s permanently busy answering "Thank you, im fine, you too?" and "No, thank you. I´m really not in the mood"?

Ok, jokes aside. Its rare, but i do approach guys. The last one i met in a sandbox and i was interested in the mesh stone arch he built, because i thought i could use it for my home, and the other one i met at a club. I felt urged to talk to him, because he had the funniest and most silly dance i´ve ever seen.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I thought he meant his man part was  well monster part?

54 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

he specifically said " I'm sorry, this av is 4m tall" though I guess we could be both right if his AV is a giant (insert word meaning a male chicken in this space)

its actually 6m tall... and yes, it is a monster. it came with a very large... appendage. If you think a demon that tall should have a normal sized part, you should check out some of the herm and futa sims. You wouldn't say anything about over compensating again.. *shudders* The comments i got there... scared me..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Context: I don't block anyone ever. I always want to know exactly what people say to me, even if it's abusive. I'll "soft-mute" people by refusing to acknowledge their existence, all the time, just not actually using the block mechanic. It means I can occasionally choose to respond, if I'm in need of entertainment.

It bore fruit again; an exceptionally generic male fashion blogger/photographer that uses his work as a way to try and sleep with women forgot that my middle name wasn't gullible, so tried his luck for the 29th time:

It takes a special kind of arrogance to not bother with trying to chat me up or even directly ask for sex, but to just assume that I'd be down and it was a matter of scheduling. Bonus points for coupling that arrogance with utter illiteracy (and yes English is his first language, he's just a moron).

Also can anyone translate that last line? I haven't got a clue, I don't speak moron.

I agree with the "soft mute" thing. I'm pretty sure people reply to me just to try and wind me up so they can report the post. I've got one thread I started myself that I've walked away from for a few days. When I feel like it I'll post a few replies.

It took me a while to realize you don't need to reply to every post.

As for guys hitting on you, I admit I'll lay it on thick in my reply, letting him know much I want him, if only my bf wasn't gonna log in in five minutes or I'm working or I have to log out in five minutes. The only problem with the last one is they IM you an hour later and say "thought you were logging out".

My reply, yes I am, in five minutes.

Guys have a stale date too. If its one you actually like you gotta put out just often enough so that they don't give up and stop asking.

1 hour ago, Phorumities said:

I agree with the "soft mute" thing. I'm pretty sure people reply to me just to try and wind me up so they can report the post. I've got one thread I started myself that I've walked away from for a few days. When I feel like it I'll post a few replies.

It took me a while to realize you don't need to reply to every post.

As for guys hitting on you, I admit I'll lay it on thick in my reply, letting him know much I want him, if only my bf wasn't gonna log in in five minutes or I'm working or I have to log out in five minutes. The only problem with the last one is they IM you an hour later and say "thought you were logging out".

My reply, yes I am, in five minutes.

Guys have a stale date too. If its one you actually like you gotta put out just often enough so that they don't give up and stop asking.

Some of those stale dates are short. Like 24hours................

But lets face it theres no shortage of "hi"......no capital H, no exclamation mark....

That winds me up as much as txt spk.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

The one that really gets me is when they abbreviate any to ne.  Come on! One more letter is all it takes.

ROTFL! TYVM Rhonda!  YMMD, TGIF?

Translated:

Rolling on the Floor Laughing, Thank You Very Much, Rhonda, You Made My Day, Thank God It Is Friday (smug smiley face)

• Haha 2

I don't use txt spk even when I'm txtng.........that's how 'old fashioned' I am about this stuff.

Guys who start hi are bottom of the pile after two letters. If that is followed by the slightest hint of txt spk, they drop under the bottom of the pile.

It's not rocket science. Oh and "Will you be my girlfriend" I hate with a vengeance.............WHY?????

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

My emergency backup son mixes text speak, current pop idioms, and traditional English with alacrity. I generally enjoy it, even though (or particularly when?) it sometimes sends me running to UrbanDictionary. Context is key.

When speaking, or in written communications? 

44 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

what the hell is an emergency back up son...imagines a glass cabinet with a sign over it saying "In case of sonlessness break glass"

It does work a bit like that, Kanry.

I also have a 1928 original mom in mostly working order and an emergency backup from 1921 that's in slightly worse shape.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

It does work a bit like that, Kanry.

I also have a 1928 original mom in mostly working order and an emergency backup from 1921 that's in slightly worse shape.

hmmm a genuine 1928 and 1921 milf? one pristine the other slightly foxed....when did you say the auction was?

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

When speaking, or in written communications? 

I'm not sure just how to discern text speak from speak speak when spoken, but he does have a casual voice that's much different than his professional voice. When speaking, he throws in pop culture references that sometimes make me ask for clarification. His latest was to call the co-founder of the company he works for an "original gangster". I understood that reference immediately, thought it amusing, and researched the etiology later. He also takes great pleasure in calling me a "weeeeeeeerd dood".

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.