Lines that annoy you most

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:31 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I've been in a pissy mood and someone ask me where I am from, right out of the gate..I remember being so irritated by it that I said to them..

Why ,are you wanting to come over or something?

God yes.  The ones that want all the RL information they can get right away.  The worst!

• Like 4

Context: I don't block anyone ever. I always want to know exactly what people say to me, even if it's abusive. I'll "soft-mute" people by refusing to acknowledge their existence, all the time, just not actually using the block mechanic. It means I can occasionally choose to respond, if I'm in need of entertainment.

It bore fruit again; an exceptionally generic male fashion blogger/photographer that uses his work as a way to try and sleep with women forgot that my middle name wasn't gullible, so tried his luck for the 29th time:

[05:26] fuccboi: hows the cute Ayela today
[05:27] Ayela (ayelanewlife): hiya, not too bad thankies
[05:27] Ayela (ayelanewlife): hows you?
[05:27] fuccboi: im good babe was perving your flickr and the latest pics your dam gorgeous lets see when you make time for me
[05:29] Ayela (ayelanewlife): aww thank you! I think they've been getting better recently
[05:29] fuccboi: much better and more hot babe
[05:29] fuccboi: when you have free tiem for me i didnt feel you long tiem ago minr

It takes a special kind of arrogance to not bother with trying to chat me up or even directly ask for sex, but to just assume that I'd be down and it was a matter of scheduling. Bonus points for coupling that arrogance with utter illiteracy (and yes English is his first language, he's just a moron).

Also can anyone translate that last line? I haven't got a clue, I don't speak moron.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

It takes a special kind of arrogance to not bother with trying to chat me up or even directly ask for sex, but to just assume that I'd be down and it was a matter of scheduling. Bonus points for coupling that arrogance with utter illiteracy (and yes English is his first language, he's just a moron).

Also can anyone translate that last line? I haven't got a clue, I don't speak moron.

He just gets more and more moronic as he goes.  Maybe he is already trying to type with one hand?  :P

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Context: I don't block anyone ever. I always want to know exactly what people say to me, even if it's abusive. I'll "soft-mute" people by refusing to acknowledge their existence, all the time, just not actually using the block mechanic. It means I can occasionally choose to respond, if I'm in need of entertainment.

It bore fruit again; an exceptionally generic male fashion blogger/photographer that uses his work as a way to try and sleep with women forgot that my middle name wasn't gullible, so tried his luck for the 29th time:

I'm not native and I never really studied English, at least never went to classes or anything, unless you count the low quality classes we have at schools where you learn the verb "to be" from elementary to high school and the 6 months of basic english I did when I was 6, believe me, I don't remember any of those LOL. Even I hate it when I speak to someone illiterate, I mean, I need decent examples to learn from, when someone is fluent in English but they use text language it's a MASSIVE turn off for me.

• Like 1

I think the last line meant he didn’t like you much before, but does now. Minr?.....uh...struggling with that part. Maybe his hand slipped?

I run into quite a few guys like that. I usually ignore them when I see their Flickr page is full of pictures of them banging different women or different pictures of them in the same terrible pose and nothing else.

13 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

I think the last line meant he didn’t like you much before, but does now. Minr?.....uh...struggling with that part. Maybe his hand slipped?

I run into quite a few guys like that. I usually ignore them when I see their Flickr page is full of pictures of them banging different women or different pictures of them in the same terrible pose and nothing else.

I've found there's two types when it comes to that:

• Trophy walls, where it's just relatively low effort pics of him on actual sex balls with various women. Count me out!
  • Actual photographers, who take genuinely erotic artwork, using static poses. Some of this type are great friends of mine.

Depressingly, I can usually tell how skilled an "erotic photographer" is without even seeing his Flickr, just by how he treats me and other women. That toxic attitude bleeds into every part of a person's life, including any hobbies they might have.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Donna Underall said:

If I get even a whiff of a possibility of this kind of stuff his time is up.

Well the “I’m a photographer” has been a long running thing on SL, even before there was a Flickr. 

Now that you can just upload snapshots straight from SL to Flickr, some took advantage of that by trying to make themselves look more legit. That still can’t hide bad photos though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I've found there's two types when it comes to that:

• Trophy walls, where it's just relatively low effort pics of him on actual sex balls with various women. Count me out!
  • Actual photographers, who take genuinely erotic artwork, using static poses. Some of this type are great friends of mine.

Depressingly, I can usually tell how skilled an "erotic photographer" is without even seeing his Flickr, just by how he treats me and other women. That toxic attitude bleeds into every part of a person's life, including any hobbies they might have.

Yup. I was going to say some are actually very talented.

I was close to doing a set with a guy that was truly talented. Too bad he was a d-bag. I went afk for a couple of minutes and the real him came out. It was one of those “Do you know who I am?! I don’t wait for anyone! I’m A-hole the great! I have women begging me to take their photos!” Kind of things, where I was like “Some guy on the Internet with a really big head? I know who you are now!”

Edited by janetosilio
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Yup. I was going to say some are actually very talented.

I was close to doing a set with a guy that was truly talented. Too bad he was a d-bag. I went afk for a couple of minutes and the real him came out. It was one of those “Do you know who I am?! I don’t wait for anyone! I’m A-hole the great! I have women begging me to take their photos!” Kind of things, where I was like “Some guy on the Internet with a really big head? I know who you are now!”

Ugh. Sorry you had to go through with that. There's a few Monopoly Millionaires around. It's not helped by the massive oversupply of female photographers and models, but that's no excuse for him acting like that.

50 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

“Do you know who I am?! I don’t wait for anyone! I’m A-hole the great! I have women begging me to take their photos!”

Oh? Then why bother me with your lame self? Go pester all those women you claim are begging you. I don't beg. I do things on MY terms. *plonk*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Oh? Then why bother me with your lame self? Go pester all those women you claim are begging you. I don't beg. I do things on MY terms. *plonk*

If I go off too hard, I’m usually the one that ends up getting blocked.

So I usually shoot in a zinger then block them while they’re stunned.

D6A1BFD5-F789-4ECC-87FE-CBAB5284983D.gif

Edited by janetosilio

2 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Ugh. Sorry you had to go through with that. There's a few Monopoly Millionaires around. It's not helped by the massive oversupply of female photographers and models, but that's no excuse for him acting like that.

Don’t feel bad for me ego maniacs make the best stories. They always go for normal to wtf in the blink of an eye. 

I once had a guy tell me he was Mr. SL 2013. (Whatever that means)

Thing was it was like 2017....

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

We really need some more guys posting in this thread.  Come on guys spill your lines that annoy you

When a female friend IMs you out of the blue and has a one word "conversation"  about inane crap only to ask after 2 hours if i "wanna fool around." Seriously, if you want a booty call, just come out and ask. Hell why is it that in most girls profiles it says "I don't bite much, IM me!" or "I'm shy, IM me for some fun." Are males supposed to be the only ones in SL that can approach women? Where is the equality, ladies? 

It's usually only when I am some huge monster av that i get the "OMG that av is so sexy, wanna ****?" I'm sorry, this av is 4m tall. My junk is taller than you. Not a single poseball set will line up. Aside from that, even if they did, the image of my junk popping out of the top of your head with you on my lap would crack me up so bad i couldn't possibly emote properly.

"oooh big scary werewolf, are you looking for a victim?" Actually I am looking for a place called Lee Ho Fooks, any idea where it is? I want a big dish of beef chow mein. For some reason they never get the reference. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

When a female friend IMs you out of the blue and has a one word "conversation"  about inane crap only to ask after 2 hours if i "wanna fool around." Seriously, if you want a booty call, just come out and ask. Hell why is it that in most girls profiles it says "I don't bite much, IM me!" or "I'm shy, IM me for some fun." Are males supposed to be the only ones in SL that can approach women? Where is the equality, ladies? 

It's usually only when I am some huge monster av that i get the "OMG that av is so sexy, wanna ****?" I'm sorry, this av is 4m tall. My junk is taller than you. Not a single poseball set will line up. Aside from that, even if they did, the image of my junk popping out of the top of your head with you on my lap would crack me up so bad i couldn't possibly emote properly.

"oooh big scary werewolf, are you looking for a victim?" Actually I am looking for a place called Lee Ho Fooks, any idea where it is? I want a big dish of beef chow mein. For some reason they never get the reference. 

hmmm lets see you avi is 4m tall. The average sl female is probably around 2m tall. Your junk therefore is bigger than 2 metres long. Am I the only one thinking overcompensation here? :)

There is a company that makes poses for oversized avi's think its bang box off the top of my head if its not when I get time to check up will message you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.