What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Technically this is from late last night, after I finished up everything around the house in RL and logged in finally.  Spent a great evening relaxing with my friend Kelly, who originally introduced me to SL.  She recently came back after being away for probably a year or more, and this was the first chance we had to really just sit and catch up on a lot of things.  We met pre-SL, around 2003 or so, playing online in the old Neverwinter Nights PC game (D&D nerds unite!)

I frequently find myself pausing to be thankful for the people in my life, both online and off.  This was one of those moments.  I've been fascinated with the internet since I first got online in the mid-90s, with its potential to help people connect across great distances.  That fascination has never worn off or lessened in anyway.  It's why I still try to find time to go into these virtual worlds, now that I'm a responsible adult with a job and a family in RL.  xD

On a side note:  this picture was taken at Viggen Petofi's beautiful Italian village of Ciampi.  It's one of my favorite places to visit, and it's at:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bhima/71/86/38

101217_008.png

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.