Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

Early morning sailing in tropical waters - perfect way to start a day. Ready to raise the sails at once when the captain arrives.  (O .o)

Early morning sailing.jpg

• Like 11

13 hours ago, JoeDex said:

Looking for my next girl friend sitting in my favorite spot

Snapshot_001.jpg

The only problem is, at the end of the date, they don't remember going out with you.

men-in-black-0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Technically this is from late last night, after I finished up everything around the house in RL and logged in finally.  Spent a great evening relaxing with my friend Kelly, who originally introduced me to SL.  She recently came back after being away for probably a year or more, and this was the first chance we had to really just sit and catch up on a lot of things.  We met pre-SL, around 2003 or so, playing online in the old Neverwinter Nights PC game (D&D nerds unite!)

I frequently find myself pausing to be thankful for the people in my life, both online and off.  This was one of those moments.  I've been fascinated with the internet since I first got online in the mid-90s, with its potential to help people connect across great distances.  That fascination has never worn off or lessened in anyway.  It's why I still try to find time to go into these virtual worlds, now that I'm a responsible adult with a job and a family in RL.  xD

On a side note:  this picture was taken at Viggen Petofi's beautiful Italian village of Ciampi.  It's one of my favorite places to visit, and it's at:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bhima/71/86/38

101217_008.png

• Like 5

14 hours ago, JoeDex said:

Looking for my next girl friend sitting in my favorite spot

Snapshot_001.jpg

Do you happen to have a landmark for that spot?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can't show you what I'm up to at the moment (involves tentacles :$). So here's some trees :D

Snapshot_013.thumb.jpg.20f09fbd0e0b06fa8c1aa71197a8b12c.jpg

Edited by ForrestChild
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I was thinking you're gonna scare the bird and that's a whole other tutorial on getting stuff out of hair.

The fingers and the pin really add a lot, @Madelaine McMasters.

Edited by dossiere
  • Like 2

A good friend asked me to do a custom picture for her so she could give it as a gift to a friend of hers, so I just finished it

10.13shopping_002.png

• Like 4