Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

2 hours ago, RainLaCroix said:

THIS NEEDS TO BE MY NEW LIFE

My neighborhood seems to be filling with children and puppies as the elders move or pass away. It's a welcome change. I need fresh minds to corrupt.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Sitting in my skybox Procrastinating .....I've grounded myself until I finish updating my avatar,  and clearing out/organizing My inventory . perhaps today will be the day I actually get something done ! probably not though , I'm already on My 4th game of greedy.

Edited by MsEverlyEverafter
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, MsEverlyEverafter said:

Sitting in my skybox Procrastinating .....I've grounded myself until I finish updating my avatar,  and clearing out/organizing My inventory . perhaps today will be the day I actually get something done ! probably not though , I'm already on My 4th game of greedy.

This is me and then October rolls around with all the creepy and spoopy goodies and my inventory triples.

• Like 4

Decided last night that I needed to go out to "The Far Away" as I hadn't been there yet.  Took a look at the locomotive, and decided it was fine where it was, but that it would make a good platform for dancing :)  (and I was too tired to try and move it, anyway). 

37209445620_24bfa7b1fe_b.thumb.jpg.a1587714714c45149317929afccb5b21.jpg

• Like 11

On 10/1/2017 at 9:57 PM, AmandaKeen said:

Hanging out at the club where I work, watching people play board-games......

2ntusth.jpg

"Hanging" being the key word ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm just barely ready for Autumn, and when I was out shopping tonight I found a place that's gone straight to Winter.   My toes got a little frozen, even though most of the snow had been cleared from the sidewalks. 

37228259750_b1ba0a60f8_o.thumb.png.08ceb1531839fa653f553f52b40e476c.png

• Like 8

1 hour ago, LindyLarkin said:

Exploring Kowloon City ..I think I overdressed a bit, the locals are giving me strange looks.  

Snapshot_010.png

I was going to ask where you were in that other pic! Looks dark and seedy, my kind of place!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I was underwater swimming today and brought my male alt out to keep me company

Ruins_mermaid.png.060666baa20f421840e0869dc425c7f5.pngRuins_mermaids_013b.png.720b559307ed3af2f80a7f08ed5edeff.png

and children's moral of the story is , " everything is not what it seem' that is why you cannot believe everything that you see

*backdrop* now imagine if I was flying by and saw this, I'd stop and stare then think of how swell it is to have someone to hang with, not knowing it is 1 in the same shoes tsk tsk Lies of SL!!!!!

• Like 3