What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sitting in my skybox Procrastinating .....I've grounded myself until I finish updating my avatar,  and clearing out/organizing My inventory . perhaps today will be the day I actually get something done ! probably not though , I'm already on My 4th game of greedy.

Edited by MsEverlyEverafter
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, MsEverlyEverafter said:

Sitting in my skybox Procrastinating .....I've grounded myself until I finish updating my avatar,  and clearing out/organizing My inventory . perhaps today will be the day I actually get something done ! probably not though , I'm already on My 4th game of greedy.

This is me and then October rolls around with all the creepy and spoopy goodies and my inventory triples.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I was underwater swimming today and brought my male alt out to keep me company

Ruins_mermaid.png.060666baa20f421840e0869dc425c7f5.pngRuins_mermaids_013b.png.720b559307ed3af2f80a7f08ed5edeff.png

and children's moral of the story is , " everything is not what it seem' that is why you cannot believe everything that you see

*backdrop* now imagine if I was flying by and saw this, I'd stop and stare then think of how swell it is to have someone to hang with, not knowing it is 1 in the same shoes tsk tsk Lies of SL!!!!!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.