What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Listening to loud music..like, really loud, reading forums and waiting for my stupid file to finish downloading already. I am disappointed Amtrak...sigh. 

It counts! There's an sl webpage open, and my activity is sl related :P

IMG_20171027_224302.thumb.jpg.fb4f9ca9a5356ab4100d327c8e016339.jpg

It;s dark..and shaky...because it's 10:52(central time), and I'm on a moving train...that isn't actually black and white, someone just forgot to turn that setting off on her phone and is too lazy to now fix it ;)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I must resist, I must resist *sits on fingers*

LOL, when i wrote that it occurred to me the possibilities, but I went ahead and hit submit reply anyway, Meanwhile I am thinging about a wedding I am suppose to go to on Saturday and hoping I can actually get online then

10.30invite_001.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kaytie Aie said:

Is that pre-furnished?

you can choose to have it furnished or not, the scene in this picture of furnished, and with things i already have and have used in my place before'.

Demoing, lots of demoing and a bit more demoing for good measure finding the perfect build is hard but i think i may have found a few i like enough to prise L$ off of me definitely some repeat demoing required to decide on which to buy must be good if i'm walking round picturing where all the stuff i have rezzed is going to go

metodaydoing_0019_001_001.thumb.png.1cecf3aaaacd6c9590050e3a6bcd089f.png

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.