What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, ForrestChild said:

Finally decided to check out the 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MAINSTORE

What you don't see in the picture cause I cut him out. Is the naked guy with full on erection who showed up behind me. /facepalm

hahahaha oh bless xD I´m a frequent visiter to the store and  talk a lot in their groupchat (I haven´t worn her skins on Kasha, she´s my go to store to refer males to, I´m considering to switch to her skins on kasha, too). Now there´s been a similar incident last week (or the one before last?) and that is rare to happen trust me ^^ They´re very quick with keeping creeps and alike out^^

I´ve just returned from the bf, did some chores here and will now log in

• Like 3

I've been watching a lone Tom Turkey stalking females in my back yard this afternoon. He's on the opposite side of the year from mating season. I guess he didn't get the message. I've named him "Harvey". Fortunately, the girls seem able to ignore him, as did this one a few years ago during the height of mating season...

Turkeys.thumb.jpg.2dfebcab9e99377bec62992da32db8a2.jpg

You go girl!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Unsuccessful furniture shopping experience. Way too big rocking chair and even the sitting pose was not favourable to me. o.O
Then nearby I found a church and I went to play the huge church organ to get my mind off the unsuitable furniture.
Suprisingly the keys of the organ, the sitting and the playing animation were perfect for me. Music was great too!  :) :SwingingFriends:

Rocking chair.jpg

Church organ.jpg

• Like 6

Ok, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have great news to tell you. As of today it's possible to TP avatars to real life! :D  At the moment only select few can use the secret teleportal. :ph34r: I was lucky to be one of the first ones to be given the chance to try it out. Yay! :) No date given yet when everybody will have access to this super amazing feature.

PS. To see how your avatar's proportions compare with real people, this is the best way to do it. Just wait for the feature to be released for general access. ;)

Coby-in-RL_1.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
Added text in (PS.)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.