Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

After meeting that huge cat earlier today I continued shopping and found this amazing free mesh gift 'Pirate dress'. There was also pirate hat included which I don't have on in this picture. I dug in my inventory and found this cool flexi 'Witch doctor hair' (made in 2012) which goes perfectly with this outfit. Some old stuff still works nicely with mesh.  :) Naturally I had to go to a ballroom to see how it works in dancing.  xD9_9

Pirate mesh dress.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

Yes and that's why I'm shopping anims for them.

LOL - I thought you meant you were shopping to buy fingers rather than something for the fingers

• Like 2

The last couple of days I have been doing the Timeless Hunt.  You wear a HUD which pops up a map to send you somewhere.  You have to find an hourglass there and when you do, the HUD records it and pops up the map with your next location.  Now, per the instructions: "After many hourglasses you'll find yourself in the Prize Room where you'll get ALL THE PRIZES! Yey!"  However, what I found is that it is really "After a GAZILLION hourglasses", you finally end up in the prize room - and it felt like FOREVER.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The last couple of days I have been doing the Timeless Hunt.  You wear a HUD which pops up a map to send you somewhere.  You have to find an hourglass there and when you do, the HUD records it and pops up the map with your next location.  Now, per the instructions: "After many hourglasses you'll find yourself in the Prize Room where you'll get ALL THE PRIZES! Yey!"  However, what I found is that it is really "After a GAZILLION hourglasses", you finally end up in the prize room - and it felt like FOREVER.

Yes it does take a little while but it is soooo worth it, especially if you do any fantasy stuff at all. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Yes it does take a little while but it is soooo worth it, especially if you do any fantasy stuff at all. 

That is nice to know - I tucked the gifts away for unpacking tomorrow

• Like 3

Just a little tea before Sunday Breakfast. Later on, I'll be at the 1 pm SLT Book reading on Book Island.

Coffee, Tea, or Me.jpg

Edited by GoSpeed Racer
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I found some more pianos to play, though I had to clear away a few cobwebs on one.

I love finding random pianos, but I am not finding any today because i just finished this painting

10.15painting_003.png

• Like 5

original_59e3d9ff289dd25149000001.thumb.png.53fe085e8279e66c1b03072dafe81928.png

Finally decided to check out the 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MAINSTORE

What you don't see in the picture cause I cut him out. Is the naked guy with full on erection who showed up behind me. /facepalm

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ForrestChild said:

original_59e3d9ff289dd25149000001.thumb.png.53fe085e8279e66c1b03072dafe81928.png

Finally decided to check out the 7 Deadly s{K}ins - MAINSTORE

What you don't see in the picture cause I cut him out. Is the naked guy with full on erection who showed up behind me. /facepalm

It must have been your lucky day - I've never seen anything that exciting in all my visits to the store.  xD  And there is a true noob there too - i.e. original starter avatar. 

• Haha 2

Editing my shape, there are few details here and there that I'm not satisfied with.

And cleaning my inventory, I've a lot of useless demos. Now I'm down to 139k (I can hear you all laughing, pfffff).

Final shape, well until I'll discover another flaw :

Maya_HGshape_001.thumb.png.7a173864b50ec7949b464471d76b12c7.png

• Like 5