• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

hmm the dark hair is different - nice, too ^^ still unusual to see no pink on your head *snickers*

Actually in a way this is a retro look for me, the first year or so I was on SL, I had short black hair almost constantly and my outfit was usually black as well, with the occasional red accent added to it. I chose this particular hair to do some pictures for paintings, it just seems more serious than the pink.

But then i went dancing and went back to pink

10.9gallery_019.png

Edited by Talligurl
to add the picture
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Actually in a way this is a retro look for me, the first year or so I was on SL, I had short black hair almost constantly and my outfit was usually black as well, with the occasional red accent added to it. I chose this particular hair to do some pictures for paintings, it just seems more serious than the pink.

But then i went dancing and went back to pink

10.9gallery_019.png

I knew you wouldn´t last... the pink calls to you... you cannot resist ;)

HMMM in fact... while Kasha changes her hair more than it´s humanly possible (though I claim they´re all wigs and her actual hair is usually black or dark red and around hip-buttlength*just like my own^^ just minus the grey) I think I know with what to go today^^

• Like 2