What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I decided to make a outfit with every piece of clothing I got them cleaning up inventory and some of you know this can take days ,weeks! Also contemplating whether I need to take a step back from sl awhile

Edited by JennyGully
spelling

5 minutes ago, CurseSmile said:

Anyone have Belleza Freya?

What's the difference between the fat pack and the full version?

I'm seriously contemplating going thru surgery!

The fat pack contains all 3 Belleza bodies : Freya, Isis and Venus. All of them as full and lite version for a total of 6 meshbodies then.

The full version contains 1 of the Belleza bodies with all features enabled.

The lite version contains 1 of the Belleza bodies with basic features (1 layer, no handposes).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

The fat pack contains all 3 Belleza bodies : Freya, Isis and Venus. All of them as full and lite version for a total of 6 meshbodies then.

The full version contains 1 of the Belleza bodies with all features enabled.

The lite version contains 1 of the Belleza bodies with basic features (1 layer, no handposes).

Whoa!! Really!!! Thank you.

I've only had Lara since Ive been rez.  wouldn't I be better off with the fat pack if it has all 3 benefits w/ a 1k difference in between?

44 minutes ago, CurseSmile said:

Whoa!! Really!!! Thank you.

I've only had Lara since Ive been rez.  wouldn't I be better off with the fat pack if it has all 3 benefits w/ a 1k difference in between?

If you can afford the fatpack then yes, I believe it's worth it. All Belleza Bodies in both full and lite version so you can switch between Freya, Isis or Venus anytime you want to change your curves. Switching between full featured or basic lowlag version of a Belleza body. And free updates for all 3 bodies instead of just 1 of them.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.