• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

Took a drive around Circuit la Corse, stopped for a break at one of the local garages along the route.

This car (from the 2017 Mainland Rally over the summer) is one of the best I've seen for everyday driving in SL, and it's fun to just zip around the continents in it (region crossings and all).

101017_025.png

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Took a drive around Circuit la Corse, stopped for a break at one of the local garages along the route.

This car (from the 2017 Mainland Rally over the summer) is one of the best I've seen for everyday driving in SL, and it's fun to just zip around the continents in it (region crossings and all).

101017_025.png

That looks like a Miata. If it's anything like my RL one, it really is the best for everyday driving. I'm always looking for excuses to zip around in it.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

and what would that be? If it´s too bad to be on the forums and stuffs... tea?^^

you know the stuff most boys here want. But i left my hiding spot to go get new tires on my car, probably this wasn't the right outfit to wear to a tire store

10.10pm_006.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

you know the stuff most boys here want. But i left my hiding spot to go get new tires on my car, probably this wasn't the right outfit to wear to a tire store

10.10pm_006.png

but it´s so you to be hardly dressed and pink haired so ...yeah xD usually it´s not the right outfit but for you i´d say it is

• Like 2