What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gawd what am I doing today  (not including rl child to school and dog stuff)

I have;

made a quiz for an event on Friday

made a playlist for an event on Friday

rescued my brother from  a teleport putting him inside a window (oldest noob in sl)

written marketplace text and keywords for 3 items

tested and triple tested perms and functions on same 3 items as next owner

taken on a new blogger and gone through stuff with her

moved stuff around in the store to make space for new items

I am now sitting quietly with a coffee before logging back in to report to the boss what I have done and join him to take pictures 

*wipes brow*  ?

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

I tried to organize my inventory to... you know so I would be able to put old stuff in boxes but then I realize I had nothing good to wear so... I went shopping +2k inventory ! :ph34r:

Sometimes it is really just easier to go buy something new rather than digging around trying to find just the right thing  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Sometimes it is really just easier to go buy something new rather than digging around trying to find just the right thing  

I don't do this to find just the right thing, I do it because I can't find the thing at all, as with tape measures and matching socks. I hate shopping and my tastes don't change much over time. So, when I find something I like, I buy multiples of it. I've still got unopened boxes of pumps I bought 25 years ago, ready to go at a moment's notice. When I see something nice in a magazine, I simply remind myself how much I hate shopping and my interest wanes.

If I have it, it's just the right thing.

If food would keep forever, I'd stock up now.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I don't do this to find just the right thing, I do it because I can't find the thing at all

There is that.  I know I've got tons of unopened boxes from the hunts and shopping I did in my earlier years of SL - I've got many "just the right one" outfits in there.  Most of them wouldn't really be appropriate to wear in this new SL mesh low-CI-is-god era, but knowing me and hunts (and shopping), I'm sure I'll be in the same situation again in no time.

• Like 1

The Hunt is at Brii, it is a Halloween Hunt, and this is supposed to be a Salem Witch dress, and while it is enchanting it isn't my idea of a witch, but that is OK. More of a Halloween outfit is this from the same hunt.

10.5.pm_012.jpg

it comes with applier stockings and Slink Shoes, but I am not wearing those, the shoes and stockings are both mesh ones for Maitreya made by Hilly Halaan

Edited by Talligurl
cause i forgot something
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

The Hunt is at Brii, it is a Halloween Hunt, and this is supposed to be a Salem Witch dress, and while it is enchanting it isn't my idea of a witch, but that is OK. More of a Halloween outfit is this from the same hunt.

10.5.pm_012.jpg

it comes with applier stockings and Slink Shoes, but I am not wearing those, the shoes and stockings are both mesh ones for Maitreya made by Hilly Halaan

Thanks!  I don't do hunts very often, but I've been thinking I should give them a try again.  That Salem witch dress, from your picture above, looks like it might work for some RP stuff I do. 

48 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

Thanks!  I don't do hunts very often, but I've been thinking I should give them a try again.  That Salem witch dress, from your picture above, looks like it might work for some RP stuff I do. 

Yes it is a very cool dress, i need to find a guy to take me to a fancy ball.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.