What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Stumbling around various RP sims and staring at them. Got greeted by a few people, which was startling for me. I usually just scoot around unnoticed with an OOC tag on. 

Seems like most places use applications, which is fine and I can deal, but sometimes I don't feel like filling out a 3-page form and waiting 72 hours just to write character interactions with people. 

One place doesn't have any, and seemed active. TWO people talked to me there and I nearly evaporated into mist.

Might go back and try my luck, though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I hope you do.  If you panic and poof, then I hope you try again another day.  That first step is always the hardest. ❤️

I dunno what it was, but this teeny comment really just.. hit home. I guess I needed a little drop of kindness and grace more than I thought.

All that weirdness to say, thank you. Really.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been visiting Dreadpiratebob Streeter's build in Vernian Deep.  I haven't given a SLURL since I heard the region is about to disappear, so if you have any memories of Armada Breakaway, now would be a good time to visit.  You might want to come in flying as the ocean is deep. :) 

Bob's Build.jpg

• Like 5

I'm working on an LSL template for "adventure games", and finally getting to the first commands.

Ironically, it makes sense to code for listing nearby objects, before creating the logic for movement. Then I realized, it's a matter of "look before you leap".

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Favorite Destinations?
Upcoming Events and Activities?
Challenges?
Make Friends?
Getting Started?

Hm. Upon review, all of the above!

54 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That's gonna leave a mark.

Yay! Can't wait to find the appropriate tattoo BOM mark to flaunt it! RAWR

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.