What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My lastest place that I'm working on is the sky tower build from the movie "Oblivion", I set the EEP added the clouds and ambient sounds, but the hardest part is decorating the inside, Sci Fi interiors is the hardest, i'm still struggling with it; it has to be perfect!
 but loving the feeling and the view up in the sky with the sound of the winds, very isolated on a private island.

1.thumb.png.139db3fc2dcf8ba39c60584397338274.png

2.thumb.png.25bf0019ff7c09a58ba0ebe5b51bc778.png

• Like 9

Adding features to my interpreter proof-of-concept test for "multi-players" finally. Will probably log LoveX into SpeedLight.io for testing along with me.

So far so good, didn't need to "code" anything new in LSL. (All the features I needed seem covered by the intepreter.)

After multiplayer works, will add turns for "non-player characters' (NPC's).

2 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

Sitting here listening to sad songs and wondering why my partner closed her Flickr account which we had used to message each other like 20 - 30 messages a day,

So she made a new Flickr, we have things to work out, but at least it isn't over.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I created a new bakes on mesh how to for tattoo creation. It's in the bakes on mesh section in the forum if you'd like to have a look. I'll be posting all tutorials in the same thread. This time the images will be uploaded instead of linked. :) 1 tutorial is now available to read/ view.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/16/2023 at 11:37 AM, SarahThe Wanderer said:

My lastest place that I'm working on is the sky tower build from the movie "Oblivion", I set the EEP added the clouds and ambient sounds, but the hardest part is decorating the inside, Sci Fi interiors is the hardest, i'm still struggling with it; it has to be perfect!
 but loving the feeling and the view up in the sky with the sound of the winds, very isolated on a private island.

1.thumb.png.139db3fc2dcf8ba39c60584397338274.png

2.thumb.png.25bf0019ff7c09a58ba0ebe5b51bc778.png

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been working on my land  getting my beach sections in and toying around with the terrain I'm wanting to do..

I'm debating on making it a cliff house that sits above the beach where you end up walking down to the beach.. That or making everything one level..

Either way, I'm excited to have my land again.. The linden home was nice and I'll probably just keep my same location there.. But I really need at least a 1/4 sim to play around in and the freedom to get creative, let alone rez things that won't fit in my linden home..

I really miss having a beach all to myself also..  I forgot to save my last beach build, which I'm kicking myself for now.. But I'm hoping this one will be better..:)

The beach is always the hardest part for me because I like to make the pieces fit seamless.. so that takes time.. The rest should go really quick..

This is what I have so far..

I can't wait to start doing the rock walls..I might do cliffs, if I go with more than one level.. otherwise it will just be rock walls..

GenusBabyface_009.thumb.png.1c8c5fb21cbf40ebeaa5f0aebe2b379e.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

1. Decide to remodel the Cat Cafe.

2. Dump everything on  the grass.

3. Figure out which new house model to go with.

4. Profit? (actually no profit in Belli, but y'all knew that)

If the kitties get treats and scratches, they profit!

• Haha 1

In SL this morning I had 2 of my alts send gift cards from Shop & Hop to Persephone so she/ I could buy  stuff with them. I also had Persephone & 2 alts send gift cards to my guy alt to buy clothes.

Then in RL I got some stuff from my storage unit & colored my hair for a job interview tomorrow morning in another town an hour away from where I'm living now.

While at my storage unit, I chatted for a couple hours with a guy who's living out of his car with his 5 cats. We enjoy talking with each other and always end up spending more time talking than actually moving stuff in or out of our units.

Now I'm too tired and it's too late to type up a page of references, so I'm thinking I'll tell the interviewer I had a problem with my printer and can I email it instead?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Then in RL I got some stuff from my storage unit & colored my hair for a job interview tomorrow morning in another town an hour away from where I'm living now.

That's quite the commute, but I hope the job is everything you're looking for!

You've got this  😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.