What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just got home from work a little bit ago,got settled and jumped on youtube  to see what was on my page as I wired down some..Then was going to jump on second life..

This set the tone for the rest of the day for me..

I was in tears laughing.. I just had to share it with someone..So I figured,who better than to people at the forums. hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This set the tone for the rest of the day for me...

As an electrical engineer who has never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever... ever inflicted a shock or burn upon herself, I will explain to the rest of you that there is a law of "conservation of stupidity", authored by "Murphy". The apparently hapless fellow in your video is actually a selfless genius. He knows Murphy and his laws and is sacrificing himself to protect his tinkering brothers and sisters. Any of us who dares to play with electricity owes this man a debt of gratitude for keeping Murphy distracted.

Oh, and some of you owe me a debt of gratitude for keeping you safe from... we'll I can't actually tell you without informing Murphy.

You're welcome.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Relaxing poolside,  and yes it is still hot enough here in RL that I could do this for real,  Though I wouldn't look as good doing  it.

9.28.2018gallery_004.png

Yeah, I barely used my RL pool all year. It’s too hot! And before you know it, the pool will be in the shade too much of the time, and so will be too cold!

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yeah, I barely used my RL pool all year. It’s too hot! And before you know it, the pool will be in the shade too much of the time, and so will be too cold!

*cries in poor and living in a city with only one public pool that's super hard to reach and pricey*
I really love to swim and splash around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.