What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 9/30/2018 at 10:52 PM, Clover Jinx said:

I may have blown all my luck for the month of October though lol.

440591409_gettinglucky.thumb.jpg.a327cd72ec08aace0f5f5accefd3a821.jpg

I don't think so.

You escaped death in that electric chair by being cat-sized. The electricity just burned the armrests.

Luck can make nine lives seem like ninety.

You might claim your jinx is of the unlucky kind, but I know it's actually of the high kind.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm here a couple of hours earlier than usual. I was awake, barely, when a mild earthquake got my attention. That's common enough around here that I have CalTech's seismology lab as a Favorite, but of course I have to get up and turn the computer on to actually look. I'd figured somewhere above 3.0; it was slightly stronger than that. The location is along the San Andreas Fault. If you Google Map Tres Pinos you'll see it's on Highway 25, which parallels the fault from Hollister until it ends (the highway, not the fault) at Highway 198.

ETA: We're about 25 linear miles away from the epicenter. In Tres Pinos or Hollister 3.9 might have been strong enough to rattle a little, maybe even knock a few things off shelves. Here it was enough to be noticed but not worrisome.

quake.PNG

Edited by Dillon Levenque
pronoun identification
  • Thanks 1

My friend obviously forgot that yesterday when he logged off he was in my swimming pool. So today when he logged in he found himself in the pool.

:S

Friend_pool.jpg.719a9307d7ca0da82c5611b1aeba8280.jpg

"Hmm.. I'm wet now.  Why not take a shower too."

Friend_shower.jpg.c3d71793cace3b7705bb37a791bb1c95.jpg

"What? Unbelievable, :ph34r: no towels in the house! Well, I guess I'll dry on the balcony."

Friend_balcony.jpg.d8aec735a252662321ab1f71a59905ba.jpg

During this incident I was elsewhere doing my things. After a while when I came home he was already fully dressed ready for concert. And off we went. :SwingingFriends:

Friend_concert.gif.f1425c5b90dbea699186481032832b04.gif

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I have been on youtube for part of the evening listening to this guy that has fun with scam spammers..

It's really good so i had to share it with you.. He's really very witty.. I was laughing the whole time...

I love it, Ceka!!!

James Veitch is hilarious, and there are other examples of his work out on YouTube. That particular bit is probably the best explanation I've seen for why I love forums. They give me the time and opportunity to pretend to be smart enough to annoy annoying asshats back. Not that any of you are asshats, mind you. Nope. I love you all.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I love it, Ceka!!!

James Veitch is hilarious, and there are other examples of his work out on YouTube. That particular bit is probably the best explanation I've seen for why I love forums. They give me the time and opportunity to pretend to be smart enough to annoy annoying asshats back. Not that any of you are asshats, mind you. Nope. I love you all.

Yet forums don't give you enough time to pretend to be smart enough to avoid being annoyed by asshats?

I agree, none of them are asshats... and they seem to be pretending to be smarter than you.

ETA: Lordy, where are my manners? I like most of you!

Edited by Snugs McMasters
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Snugs McMasters said:

Yet forums don't give you enough time to pretend to be smart enough to avoid being annoyed by asshats?

I agree, none of them are asshats... and they seem to be pretending to be smarter than you.

Most of them?

This is why people are creeped out by us.

• Haha 2

Today  I have set my avie up to attempt to TP to an event multiple times and while that is happening I am...

Chatting here...

Watching youtube videos

Making something to eat

Possibly watching a movie 

And constantly checking to see if I got into the event. I want some Mudskin ... skins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/6/2018 at 7:41 AM, Snugs McMasters said:

Snugs, it's good to see you! You've been so quiet we were worried Maddy had...you know...done something.

Adding animations to my swimming pool.
This upstairs pool is one of the most fun things in my house. We can actually swim in it too, just like in Linden waters. :SwingingFriends:
:/ (I noticed that in one nearby house they had put swimming pool on the roof where there was a big glass window on the flat roof. The water level was just a bit above the level of the glass and the rest of the pool went below the roof. Of course they couldn't swim in it as there was no way to make the glass phantom in Linden home. Few days later I noticed that they had removed the unusable pool. :(
Then some people have been more clever. ^_^ They have put the whole swimming pool on top of the roof; that works.
I have seen only one type of Linden home where the pool can be installed inside the house, upstairs. That's where I live.)

2018-10-08_pool-floating.gif.4e1f26a4d09a46ee56fa1a74776a7e5b.gif

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.