What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SL swimming and water toys fun. :)

2018-09-17_floater.gif.0e33d9524ec739739361d31c2e48b416.gif

Excellent and free "Thor's Oak Swim HUD" works really well in Linden water. In pool prim water the results were varied, sometimes it just stopped working.
Therefore in the pool's prim water I use the free "AT Swimmer 1.583" HUD. It works there always perfectly without any issues.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

SL swimming and water toys fun. :)

2018-09-17_floater.gif.0e33d9524ec739739361d31c2e48b416.gif

Excellent and free "Thor's Oak Swim HUD" works really well in Linden water. In pool prim water the results were varied, sometimes it just stopped working.
Therefore in the pool's prim water I use the free "AT Swimmer 1.583" HUD. It works there always perfectly without any issues.

Nice pool noodle!

• Like 1

... updateing my OS from xenial to bionic as switching from cheapo NVidia to low level AMD turned my machine into a SL potato until I can finally install fitting drivers...

but my new GPU disco syncs wonderfully with my mainboard disco (oh those gamers and their neverending lights crap ... 9_9)

UPDATE: I Must study computer engineering they let every idiot do that job now apparently - in VGA compatibility mode the fans did not spin up - I ran my system update neccessary to install the drivers for 5 hours on an uncooled frying GPU...O.o

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

... updateing my OS from xenial to bionic as switching from cheapo NVidia to low level AMD turned my machine into a SL potato until I can finally install fitting drivers...

but my new GPU disco syncs wonderfully with my mainboard disco (oh those gamers and their neverending lights crap ... 9_9)

Are those X-nix OS flavors?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.