How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

I spent an insane amount of money today. There are 20 skins in the new collaborative release from The Plastik & Trap, and I couldn't make my mind up between 10 of them. I was going to buy those 10, at L$1600 a pop, when I realised the entire fatpack of 20 was only another L$1000 more. So... :D

39349784652_c851475119_h.jpg

Credits

Skin applier: The Plastik & Trap - Atharne (Izanami)
Hair: Stealthic - Genesis (ombre HUD)
Pants appliers: Sn@tch - Blaster Foil Pants (Omega)
Boots: Rule:83 - M.I.A. Peacock Mesh Boots
Rings: RealEvil - Striker Rings & Claws
Lash appliers: Shiny Stuffs - Wild Side Lashes (Catwa)
Eye appliers: Go & See - Night Eyes (Catwa)
Brow appliers: Odeco - Catwa/Omega Mens Eyebrow Shaved
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Poses: (pda) (no longer available)

This is so awesome! ?

• Like 2

Petite Clockwork Usagi Doll

Joints are from the Sweet Thing Clockwork Doll Gacha, I've also added the Enfer Sombre Ecchi Shine to give the body an artificial look, and a simple key I picked up from MP

Outfit is the naughty lolita overall and the sweet lolita heels from Candy Kitten.

Snapshot_082.thumb.jpg.64f29473a71f01355c9eb8a6c8400cb2.jpg

Also using the Chus! Rikku Lenses in Al Bhed

Snapshot_083.thumb.jpg.e992cecfbbf150bf0c640c37b2feb952.jpg

Edited by ForrestChild
Mixed up creators >_<
  • Like 12

21 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I look cold.

No you don't, I would tell you just how not cold you look, but I am afraid Rhonda might come smack me.

Instead i am just going to sit here quietly and look at the ocean

12.30newhair_010.png

• Like 9

Three hours of work, from the initial skin application to uploading the final pics. I am so happy with how this look came out. The forum will resize the pic down, so click here to view the original on Flickr (plus - if you keep clicking to the right - there are four more individual shots after it; I just couldn't choose!)

Darkest Dreaming

Credits

More of those amazing skins from The Plastik and Trap. This one took a long time to style (hey, my inventory content is mostly black, damn it!) but the end result is SO worth the hours I spent on it. The hair was a limited-time prize for the Peatonville Asylum game, and the fire is animated.

And yes, that face decor really is called 'fajazzle'. Gave me a good giggle, that ;)

Skin: The Plastik & Trap - Atharne (Yumi)
Hair: Exile - Twisted Firestarter* (no longer available)
Shoulders: Codex - Ulysses Shoulder Wear
Pauldrons: ieQED - Snake Pauldrons
Bracers: The Forge - Daerwen Armour (gold)
Face decor: The Forge - Fajazzle (gold)
Belt: The Forge - Boadicea's Belt (gold)
Piercings: RealEvil - Savage Face Piercings
Chains: RealEvil - Keal Nose Chains
Ears: L'Etre - Horn Mesh Ears
Pants appliers: Sn@tch - Carnal Leather Pants (Omega)
Nail appliers: Dark Cat - Nails Slink Royal
Poses: (pda) & Niqotin (both no longer available)

*review copy

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Three hours of work, from the initial skin application to uploading the final pics. I am so happy with how this look came out. The forum will resize the pic down, so click here to view the original on Flickr (plus - if you keep clicking to the right - there are four more individual shots after it; I just couldn't choose!)

Darkest Dreaming

Credits

More of those amazing skins from The Plastik and Trap. This one took a long time to style (hey, my inventory content is mostly black, damn it!) but the end result is SO worth the hours I spent on it. The hair was a limited-time prize for the Peatonville Asylum game, and the fire is animated.

And yes, that face decor really is called 'fajazzle'. Gave me a good giggle, that ;)

Skin: The Plastik & Trap - Atharne (Yumi)
Hair: Exile - Twisted Firestarter* (no longer available)
Shoulders: Codex - Ulysses Shoulder Wear
Pauldrons: ieQED - Snake Pauldrons
Bracers: The Forge - Daerwen Armour (gold)
Face decor: The Forge - Fajazzle (gold)
Belt: The Forge - Boadicea's Belt (gold)
Piercings: RealEvil - Savage Face Piercings
Chains: RealEvil - Keal Nose Chains
Ears: L'Etre - Horn Mesh Ears
Pants appliers: Sn@tch - Carnal Leather Pants (Omega)
Nail appliers: Dark Cat - Nails Slink Royal
Poses: (pda) & Niqotin (both no longer available)

*review copy

Another amazing job Skell. :)

• Like 1

So this took me a little while to put together but I think I'm happy with where it's at for now.  I wanted to do something a little different from the usual choices you see when it comes to the mesh body parts.  I also didn't want to spend quite as much as the usuals cost.

This is the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body, paired with the "Robin" bento mesh head from Lightstar.

The head & body skin is from VYC (in their tone #2), who include a Nardcotix applier for the body, and the head was omega (Dante skin #2).

I'll probably keep tinkering with it but I like how it turned out. 

Plus, a little more grey in the hair & beard and I think I could pass for a TV dad from a 90's sitcom.  :D

alatar_003.png

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, Alatar Luik said:

So this took me a little while to put together but I think I'm happy with where it's at for now.  I wanted to do something a little different from the usual choices you see when it comes to the mesh body parts.  I also didn't want to spend quite as much as the usuals cost.

This is the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body, paired with the "Robin" bento mesh head from Lightstar.

The head & body skin is from VYC (in their tone #2), who include a Nardcotix applier for the body, and the head was omega (Dante skin #2).

I'll probably keep tinkering with it but I like how it turned out. 

Plus, a little more grey in the hair & beard and I think I could pass for a TV dad from a 90's sitcom.  :D

alatar_003.png

Kinda giving me John Stamos vibes, who also played a TV dad in the 90s... ;) 

• Like 2