How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, Aiyumei said:

This particular hairstyle doesn't look good on me either :D

I guess it's a matter of face shape and make up. Anything can be made look with the right accessories, angle and lighting. Personally I don't enjoy to wave back my hair and tend to keep part of it over my chest to give it a more "free" look. On the third photo the style looks very nicely on you.

Another one with the same hairstyle but with the bangs on :P

Cath_23.12.2021.jpg

I totally agree with you. Anything can look good with the right accessories, and right angle and lighting. I'm not crazy about this look for you with the bangs. But you look great with the glasses, and a different angle. Looking good inworld is very different than looking good in a forum or Flickr pic, as you, and everyone else knows.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

On 12/19/2021 at 6:03 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Music is a really important part of my life -- as I am sure it must be for most people.

The three times of day when I really get to just enjoy listening to it are when I'm riding on transit, when I'm walking my dog, and, most deliciously, when I'm doing dishes. (I find that I can't music when I'm cooking: I'm not a super-duper cook, and need to focus on what I'm doing.)

And when I'm doing dishes to a soundtrack, I sometimes dance. Not, I hasten to add, quite as emphatically as I suggest here: dishes are expensive! But it's difficult to show a more subtle hip and bum wiggle in a still photo, so . . .

Kitchen-Dancing-2-Blank-(Small).thumb.png.4bc0bcdca360b75858fadde59cccb642.png

I realized in this moment while scrolling the post that I miss so much your wonderful photos and also those of others 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1