How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

17 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

Had to visit  Giz Seorn, and you should have warned me, @Scylla Rhiadra! Look what they had there (well - not the hat, boots and bandana...) :D

Snapshot_668_cr.thumb.jpg.862086d3b14dfee5d2c3c7a3a45b5a7e.jpg

I better drive to some more urban places and get back in some more decent clothes ;)

Oh! I was pretty sorely tempted by that skirt . . . !

• Like 4

In a couple of days I'll be preoccupied with Firestorm. So this may be my last point and click selection. I've been getting close up............

Oh and re-organising some outfits. I have 130 saved outfits now............(slightly embarrassed).... :)

Hair is Truth Halona Up; Top is Adorsy  Dooz with Nami Skirt. Shoes are Hypnose LaLa.

Secondlife03.jpg

Secondlife05.jpg

Secondlife06.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Spelling
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

In a couple of days I'll be preoccupied with Firestorm. So this may be my last point and click selection. I've been getting close up............

Oh and re-organising some outfits. I have 130 saved outfits now............(slightly embarrassd).... :)

Hair is Truth Halona Up; Top is Adorsy  Dooz with Nami Skirt. Shoes are Hypnose LaLa.

Secondlife06.jpg

Great shots, especially this one! Are you sure you need to move to Firestorm???

(Oh yeah, and where did you get those mesh hands??????)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot Scylla!!!! The hands came with the Lara body.........can't remember until I get in world........might be , um........Slink??

PS....This shot is just a bit Mona Lisa!!!

Not a pose, I just grabbed it...................... :)

Edited by BelindaN
PS
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

The hands came with the Lara body.........can't remember until I get in world........might be , um........Slink??

Aaarrggghhh.

They can't be Slink! Or, if they are, i need to take a serious look at what's going on with mine.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Maitreya Lara comes with her own hands so they wouldn't be Slink.  

Yeah this ^^^

Just looked, and Lara has two options, the classic hands and Bento hands. These are the Bento Lara hands....... :)

Hopefully the close up helps!!!!!!  I must admit to worrying about hand size. These are 25 on the sliders, but maybe could be slightly smaller.

Secondlife10.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Hand shot added...........
  • Like 4