How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

still sorting inventory, this may take until 2020 as far as outfits go I only have 63 usually they only exist when something happens in the middle of setting up a pic, and wanting to make sure I don't lose track, or because I decide to go shopping and want to go back to the outfit. As far as inventory though.....

I am sad Fishy Strawberry closed up - The Tutu

I am excited for BOM to come, I think Sn@tch (the top ) is going to become an overnight bazillionaire lol

loving this old Lamb Hair 2013 

Hairpiece is old MiaMai another designer lost over the years :( inventory sorting can end up depressing.

body hands and feet Slink

head Lelutka 

Skin The Skinnery love this skin

rings  Earthstones 

Sasy Jan 8th.jpg

• Like 19

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

No, just the largest inventory - maybe we'll do second prize for most outfits.

165606 not counting library or folders :D

I really really need to clean up all the old versions of things I have buildt

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Fionalein said:

now I feel sane again with my 205 LOL

Yeah and it means that I can carry on buying without a conscience........

I wish I could do something worthwhile with all the stuff I've bought and don't like, so never wear. I suppose I could just delete.........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I wish I could do something worthwhile with all the stuff I've bought and don't like, so never wear. I suppose I could just delete.........

there are inventory cleaning parties ...occasionally... keep your eyes open or trigger one...maybe at the hangout?
For the future: show demos some love - they deserve it^^ and spend your L on the stuff you actually love  after demoing ;) and for the shopping: haaaaaave you met seraphimsl.com? There are most of the events listed and ever so often they give previews. I write shopping lists (analog - handwritten^^) which helps me a lot, too^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Mine is mostely gifts, not bought stuff... back when I managed a club I was happy I had them - decorating a parcel for a specific event was pretty fun. And I had lots of "I didn't even know I had such a thing" moments as well as the "I know I have such a thing, where is it hiding?", same goes for themed dressing contests... they were fun until I realized you most often win by wearing less - not neccesarily by having the best outfit for the contest (Many thanks to the few clubs which proofed it isn't always so).

Talking about looks, this is my first look* of the year.

I have now 147 looks saved. I thought it was a lot, but now reading the amount of looks some of you have, I think mine is ok. 😊

*Hair by Elua, Jacket by Tetra and pants by Addams.

Snapshot_4960.thumb.png.cbf1dcd76e7da3968b891b6a538d299d.png

Edited by DemeraraGirl
  • Like 19

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

maybe we'll do second prize for most outfits.

I have something over 400, most of which are totally useless to be because they are classic, I hit the 400 mark, before my 400th day in SL. But then I just stopped doing outfits for the most part,

I know I said there might not be any more pics for a while but I've been reviewing outfit #33, one of my favourites, and I discovered a new cuddle basket at Dolce Amore Beach.

I have all my outfits on a Word file, analysed and colour coded............. Every Inventory Item is described. Hair is marked out of 5, FIVE being better than 5.

Clothing is marked  Average, Good, or Excellent.

This one......Hair is Truth Halona. Dress is Scandalize Fox, Shoes are Legendaire Dolce.

I had to pixellate my um, nether regions slightly, as it looked like "no panties", and I don't want to offend anybody................

Secondlife01.jpg

• Like 16

<.<  Added to my inventory.  Though,  I blame Lua's for having a half off sale, that ended yesterday ( but prices were still active early this morning, so I snuck in some last minute shopping. 😛  )

LOTD 51.1.png

• Like 15

Oh wow, remember this post?:

I found a freebie web site that will display it properly: http://www.2vr.in/V-1XIB

Just click inside the image and drag.

Even though this image was created with one click with a *Project Viewer* from LL, there are apparently HUDs for this on MP, too. Anyway, found this 360-degree web site by accident, so just thought I'd "update" a previous post.

The image I snapped with the Project viewer (and it was a single button in the Snapshot box, no stitching or any other work needed) is in the post I linked to above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I know I said there might not be any more pics for a while but I've been reviewing outfit #33, one of my favourites, and I discovered a new cuddle basket at Dolce Amore Beach.

I have all my outfits on a Word file, analysed and colour coded............. Every Inventory Item is described. Hair is marked out of 5, FIVE being better than 5.

Clothing is marked  Average, Good, or Excellent.

This one......Hair is Truth Halona. Dress is Scandalize Fox, Shoes are Legendaire Dolce.

I had to pixellate my um, nether regions slightly, as it looked like "no panties", and I don't want to offend anybody................

Secondlife01.jpg

Omg you put me to shame how organised could you pop over and sort me out 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 2