How does your avatar look today ?

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's not just a generic "exotic garment from the mystical Orient," but something with real roots and meaning in the culture.

Precisely. My "Dragon Lady" and a few other snapshots of mine are in "as authentic as possible" Chinese traditional gowns, many NOT from the 20th century LOL. I should post more of those, I love wearing them and rarely have a reason to, other than snapshotting.

• Like 3
  • Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Talli's picture tip of the day.

1.5.2019pose_001.png

This picture, that shows me in a pretty stupid pose in front of the  picture of we with the cow, is intended to illustrate a point about poses. Look  for the possibilities.  This pose is sold as a dance pose, and was intended  to  be used as shown above. But  it is the pose  I used in the tub picture,  I just turned it sideways.

Edited by Talligurl
I hit save before I was done.
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4
26 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Talli's picture tip of the day.

1.5.2019pose_001.png

This picture, that shows me in a pretty stupid pose in front of the  picture of we with the cow, is intended to illustrate a point about poses. Look  for the possibilities.  This pose is sold as a dance pose, and was intended  to  be used as shown above. But  it is the pose  I used in the tub picture,  I just turned it sideways.

Was gonna say “nice udders” but none are shown. Lucky moocow!

• Like 1

I can feel it coming back again
Gotta give it one more try
Givin' up is not my style, no

The more I learn, the less I know
About this thing called love
The more I touch, the less I feel
It's hard to know what's real

I'm looking up
And every time I'm blinded by the sun
Can you teach me how to love

Snapshot_001.png