How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

I want that pants suit!! and necklace! and shoes! can keep the ghoul, haha.

Gosh! The ghoul was the only thing I wanted to get rid of. 😁

If you click on the picture, you should be redirected to my flick where you'll find all the info about the outfit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2017 at 3:02 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Hundreds?

I have like 20 and I thought I had a lot :)

I have hundreds. I've been here in SL for 18 months lol... TBH some outfits are just slight adjustments to a basic outfit. For instance, if I take off a jacket, it's sometimes necessary to make that removal as a different outfit because a premade alpha has to come off, too. Not everything I wear has autohide; I primarily use Maitreya.

Heck... sometimes autohide doesn't totally turn itself off and I'm forced to use the Maitreya HUD to clear the alpha! Not fun when you're at a club while dancing with floating body parts, might be OK for halloween though XD

On 5/5/2017 at 5:53 PM, Sagadin said:

Trying out a demo of a mesh bento head (Barbara from GA.EG) which I am VERY tempted to drop a bunch of lindens on, along with various add-ons. I've been resisting but my will is weakening. Posting this will no doubt put me over the edge... :)

saga-034.jpg

Where did you score this mohawk? I love it!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Good news everyone!!! New SL photos of me, Yaay!!! I hopes you guys enjoy 💚

Secrets_001.png

Secrets_002.png

Secrets_003.png

The way you announce your new photos sounded very familiar and today while I was catching up with a game I found out why.
image.jpeg.19cff4563eb1e714085c8b86b50ff1b0.jpeg

Are you by any chance related? I hope not from the dear professor's biology and chemistry classes. :P

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

I have hundreds. I've been here in SL for 18 months lol... TBH some outfits are just slight adjustments to a basic outfit. For instance, if I take off a jacket, it's sometimes necessary to make that removal as a different outfit because a premade alpha has to come off, too. Not everything I wear has autohide; I primarily use Maitreya.

Heck... sometimes autohide doesn't totally turn itself off and I'm forced to use the Maitreya HUD to clear the alpha! Not fun when you're at a club while dancing with floating body parts, might be OK for halloween though XD

Where did you score this mohawk? I love it!

/me holds on tight to the doorknob as the sound of wind starts in her ears.  The wind picks up swirling everything not nailed down into a tornado of clutter.  Her body is lifted into the air.  The clutter swirls tighter and tighter moving towards a vortex in the distance.  She grips the doorknob harder as her fingers start to slip off and the panic she feels builds.  It's no use.  She loses her grip and is sucked back in time 5 years to mid 2017.

She blinks and decides to enjoy the 5-year-old photos.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

She tried to seduce him, but wasn't sure if he had a boner or not...

LOL, she's trying, but I don't think it's working.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 1

Couldn't decide on a costume this year, so this is mostly what I have in my virtual closet, based on various group gifts, old avatars, and a couple of things that I got for for L$10 each. :)

I don't know what I'd call this... been listening to a lot of stoner rock/metal lately so that's what inspired this look. Stoner Fairy? LOL

Lisipark_Hallo2022-JF-AlchemyAA-LinuX-10302022_002.jpg

• Like 22
  • Haha 1