How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Seems I had some already but I'll be getting more!

Do it! Do it! Do it! .. And share pics ..! ^_^

Do mind that the store appears a little bit defunct, at least some demos didn't work, and the vendors I tried in-world were a trial version that had expended - so you may have to buy it off the MP.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Do it! Do it! Do it! .. And share pics ..! ^_^

Do mind that the store appears a little bit defunct, at least some demos didn't work, and the vendors I tried in-world were a trial version that had expended - so you may have to buy it off the MP.

It's in my neighborhood so I didn't have to go far.  😁

BOM stuff

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 18
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DalNiente said:

I wish I had this kind of talent for "close up" photos. Excellent work

The trick with closeups is to use your Zoom function to avoid the fisheye lens look.  I believe I was at least 6x zoomed in for the photo.  I actually run daily at 2x zoom.  Ctrl + 9 is default  Ctrl + 0 is zoom in and Ctrl + 8 is zoom out.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 5

Well, this is what my avatar looked like today today. Caitlin delivered. Mama Allpa certified doctor. Caitlin wanted me to find one quickly for this weekend, so I did. She was still half alseep when we went to the clinic. It was quite the experience. We named our daughter Lilith. It was coincidental that the doctor's middle name was that as well, but very appropriate.

In case anyone finds my images offensive, I kindly ask that you not be offended. This is how we all came into this world. Through birth. Our mothers naked. Us helpless newborns. It is an expression of love between a man and a woman. Bringing in new life.

Doctot asisting with Birth 2.png

Cait and I after delivery 6.png

Capture.PNG

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 16