How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Hah! I bet you guys already thought, I was "Lost in Africa". Wrong!
My adventurous "live story of my life" continues, once again:

After I spent a few days exploring the mighty Savannah with a local tour guide, I decided to spend a fortune and fly in the one person I knew: A gorgeous woman, called Vanessa, whom I met at that my sandbox shelter. We've had a date or two before I left for my vacation. I missed Vanessa so badly, that I asked the Lodge's concierge to prepare a candle light dinner at the private beach, for when she arrives.
Her flight was delayed for over six hours, but eventually she arrived at the Kidaka Lodge. For some reason, her mood was bad and almost instantly she broke off a fight. It ended up with me saying some stupid things, her saying some stupid things and then her suddenly "friendzoning" me and storming off, back to the cab, to return to the airport.

I stood there stunned, heartbroken and devastated. I then went back to my tent in the bush, sat on one of the wooden chairs underneath a beautiful Acacia tree and cried for a good hour. Yes men cry, too. When I had collected myself again, I decided to pack my things and end my vacation early. I suddenly couldn't stand Africa anymore.

Originally I was going to actually extend my vacation and spend another three days in Havanna, Cuba before returning home. In the meantime my lovely Personal Assistant, Estelle, would be finding an apartment for me and furnish it.

As I had ended my vacation early and changed plans about Cuba, I needed to inform Estelle. So I called her from the airport in Windhoek to ensure that I had a home, once I landed in New York JFK.

photo.thumb.jpg.f85c972e0b61207a7fda10f02fb7c18a.jpg

I miss you so much, Vanessa.

Edited by Michael Blackwood
  • Like 28
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Michael Blackwood said:

Hah! I bet you guys already thought, I was "Lost in Africa". Wrong!
My adventurous "live story of my life" continues, once again:

After I spent a few days exploring the mighty Savannah with a local tour guide, I decided to spend a fortune and fly in the one person I knew: A gorgeous woman, called Vanessa, whom I met at that my sandbox shelter. We've had a date or two before I left for my vacation. I missed Vanessa so badly, that I asked the Lodge's concierge to prepare a candle light dinner at the private beach, for when she arrives.
Her flight was delayed for over six hours, but eventually she arrived at the Kidaka Lodge. For some reason, her mood was bad and almost instantly she broke off a fight. It ended up with me saying some stupid things, her saying some stupid things and then her suddenly "friendzoning" me and storming off, back to the cab, to return to the airport.

I stood there stunned, heartbroken and devastated. I then went back to my tent in the bush, sat on one of the wooden chairs underneath a beautiful Acacia tree and cried for a good hour. Yes men cry, too. When I had collected myself again, I decided to pack my things and end my vacation early. I suddenly couldn't stand Africa anymore.

Originally I was going to extend my vacation and spend another three days in Havanna, Cuba before returning home. In the meantime my lovely Personal Assistant, Estelle, would be finding an apartment for me and furnish it.

As I had ended my vacation early and changed plans about Cuba, I needed to inform Estelle. So I called her from the airport in Windhoek to ensure that I had a home, once I landed in New York JFK.I photo.thumb.jpg.f85c972e0b61207a7fda10f02fb7c18a.jpg

I miss you so much, Vanessa.

I enjoy reading the little stories that accompany your pictures.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1