Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Nostoll

Recommended Posts

Me today - lonely and homeless, standing around at a sandbox and contemplating on whether to fully return to SL or not. I just returned from an interview for a job to my "sandbox shelter home", hence the formal attire.

photo.jpg

Edited by Mikey Shu
  • Like 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mikey Shu said:

Me today - lonely and homeless, standing around at a sandbox (guess which one?) and contemplating on whether to fully return to SL or not. I just returned from an interview for a job to my "sandbox shelter home", hence the formal attire.

photo.jpg

I do the same thing, but in reverse.  I stand around on my skypad which I use as a sandbox contemplating on whether to leave SL or not.

Snapshot_009 (1).jpg

Edited by Jordan Whitt
forgot to add picture
  • Like 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I do the same thing, but in reverse.  I stand around on my skypad which I use as a sandbox contemplating on whether to leave SL or not.

Snapshot_009 (1).jpg

I do the same thing, Stand around on the region I own and wonder if I should sell it and leave SL......

Snapshot_008

 

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I do the same thing, Stand around on the region I own and wonder if I should sell it and leave SL......

Snapshot_008

 

+1 to the club of " .whether to leave SL or not...."

Owlery light

 

 

Edited by Panteleeva
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Mikey Shu said:

Me today - lonely and homeless, contemplating on whether to return to SL or not. 

Sounds like every day of my SL

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...