How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Yesterday I hinted that I'd made a purchase I'd never expected to (and Kaia even - obliquely - asked WTF I'd done). Well, I gave the Legacy body a chance and it paid off. Brief first impressions review under the image, here on Flickr.

48358917911_22d8893def_h.jpg

Yes, even after all my b!tchin' about TMP in the past. Them's some crunchy, tasty words, people. But hey; new team behind it, from what I've seen they do seem to be listening to feedback, are already investigating one minor issue, and they've ameliorated many of my old gripes about TMP's business practices. The older I've got, the more I've learned that - just sometimes - it pays off to give people a second chance to prove themselves. Oh, and these new Birth skins sealed the deal for me, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (as the cool kids say). This body is bloody gorgeous.

I had a feeling that Legacy was the purchase you were talking about. Glad it worked out for you. 👍🏻 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Nah - I might as well post it now :D

VP_SEPT_1965.thumb.jpg.0d448edb22538ff131c457fc3a9e02aa.jpg

And rather post a better one in september :P

Beautiful, Taya! You wear it much better than I do!

AND OMG THE PINK FLATS!!!

(My lack of attention to details such as this is undoubtedly why I got fired from Chanel. Well, that and the fact that I kept calling the boss a fascist swine.)

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Arts and Leisure II

(Probably inspired a little bit by the Hangars Liquides thread. Or maybe not.)

PS. "Arts and Leisure I" is actually in the "What does your SL home look like?"  thread in GD.

Arts-and-Leisure-II-Blank.png

I really like the lighting in this, Scylla. And I can't believe that the HL thread is still going. It will.not.die.

2 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

You know he's a keeper when he helps you with your blog posts ♥

Looking at you.png

You two are adorable, Tati!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have been coming up short on inspiration for pics lately, so here I am in front of some trees. The coloring of the photo makes me long for fall. I'm in Florida, so I have a looonngg wait.

48366490276_31f4b7fa2d_b.jpg

ETA: Does anyone know of a sim with an urbanish, downtown feel, but not grungy? 

Edited by Eva Knoller
  • Like 19