How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

13 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

*wonders if she should steal and hide Alwin's sock now*

the event is full grrr... i'll buy you a pair :) please don't decline it .. might take a while, i'm no premium...lol

[edit: Cindy, of course you too...]

Edited by Alwin Alcott

At the risk of boring everybody silly...............................*whistles*.........after a mammoth away mission to the Malls, I have spent most of the last 24 hours either planning or making up outfits......this is not the whole list........

9_9:x  I'm getting the hang of this. Except for the frilly red corset......I can't find any knickers that don't show through. Do I need to apply the knickers to the tatoo or underwear layer??? No big deal but I'm  very exposed in that corset...............may have to be indoor use only........

The first one is my homage to Wonder Woman. The yellow one is my most demure outfit. Number five is the Blackberry freebie. It's just lovely. Number six is the corset.

I might bore you a bit more later.......... *smiles*.  Had a great day today in an empty house with nooo interruptions.

secondlife 11.jpg

secondlife 12.jpg

secondlife 14.jpg

secondlife 16.jpg

secondlife 17.jpg

secondlife 18.jpg

secondlife 19.jpg

• Like 14

I've been wearing the default Glam Affairs skins that came with my body and head HUDs.  Finally decided to get a non fantasy skin, only to find that I had one courtesy of a past Powder Pack box. :P  So,  now, I have a new skin, courtesy of PUMEC...and I went and bought the new Truth hair at Uber. :P 

mimi_027.png

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

At the risk of boring everybody silly...............................*whistles*.........after a mammoth away mission to the Malls, I have spent most of the last 24 hours either planning or making up outfits......this is not the whole list........

9_9:x  I'm getting the hang of this. Except for the frilly red corset......I can't find any knickers that don't show through. Do I need to apply the knickers to the tatoo or underwear layer??? No big deal but I'm  very exposed in that corset...............may have to be indoor use only........

The first one is my homage to Wonder Woman. The yellow one is my most demure outfit. Number five is the Blackberry freebie. It's just lovely. Number six is the corset.

I might bore you a bit more later.......... *smiles*.  Had a great day today in an empty house with nooo interruptions.

secondlife 11.jpg

secondlife 12.jpg

secondlife 14.jpg

secondlife 16.jpg

secondlife 17.jpg

secondlife 18.jpg

secondlife 19.jpg

You're doing great so far!

The last one, the orange one - it seems the texture for it is a .png (Or a .tga with enabled alphachannels, dunno if that's correct, .tga scares me), so it doesn't play nice with hair that also has transparency in it's textures. If the orange Dress is modable, you can set the texture to Masked Alpha to force it to play nice. You could also do that with the hair, then you'd have to set a treshold of.. dunno, around 150, I'd say. If both are not an option, you might wanna switch to an updo for that dress!

Also, I really like the yellow dress best on you!

As for panties, I'd say put 'em on the underwear layer and see if that doesn't poke out anywhere, although it should not.

Thanks Sukubia and well spotted!!! The orange dress and hair do interact with a transparent layer where they overlap. I'll see what can be done. May have to put my hair up..........

The Alpha mask setting has fixed it. So grateful for your advice. Something else I've learned today!!!!9_9

Edited by BelindaN
Added note
  • Like 1