How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

A few more oufits. I've just reached 25 favourites, if you can have 25 favourites..............9_9

Here's the disc dress which is derived from a Paco Rabanne design . The dress comes with a colour HUD. Search the Marketplace for Disk Dress.........

From Vogue.............

When he was 30, Rabanne presented his first fashion designs. Two years later, in 1966, he had his breakout show: “Twelve Unwearable Dresses in Contemporary Materials.” Presenting at the George V, Rabanne broke utterly with convention, using music (which wasn’t done at the time) and including models of color in his casting. Arguing that “sewing is a bondage,” he made dresses not of fabric, but of earth-friendly paper and other non-fashion materials like plastic and metal, which were pieced together with wire and glue. (He’d later sell DIY kits consisting of discs, rings, and pliers.) Rabanne’s designs existed in the space between art and fashion, and they were irresistible. The collector Peggy Guggenheim was one of his first customers, and the yé-yé star Françoise Hardy became a fan. This season Dossena referenced a metal-link jumpsuit Hardy wore in 1968, the same year that Brigitte Bardot sported Rabanne in the music video for her song “Contact” (written by Serge Gainsbourg) and Jane Fonda modeled the designer’s futuristic costumes in Barbarella.

secondlife 18.jpg

secondlife 19.jpg

• Like 15

And so to more normal attire.............................

The first image is a slightly retro outfit, but in my favourite colour.

The black outfit is quite formal for me, just experimenting...........................

The third image is such a lovely jumper, paired with my orange/peach jeans I think it looks really good!

The fourth outfit is another clubbing one, a red version of a pink one I've saved, but with new shoes!!!

secondlife 17.jpg

secondlife 20.jpg

secondlife 21.jpg

secondlife 22.jpg

• Like 16

8 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Here's the disc dress which is derived from a Paco Rabanne design . The dress comes with a colour HUD. Search the Marketplace for Disk Dress.........

Reminds me of these shoes i saw earlier https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PP-Black-Magic-Coin-Heels/14744680 they'd go well with the dress

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/28/2018 at 10:39 PM, Lara Aulder said:

bwa1.png

New Mika Eyes (Free Gift)  ♥ Here ♥ 

[BW]MikaEyes.png

OMG those eyes are pretty! I might have to go get them and see if they look good with my avie.

18 hours ago, Kotelle said:

20180729_004.png

The background on this picture is so pretty!

16 hours ago, janetosilio said:

Coconut Water

Coconuts2.png

This is where I want to be right now SMH... 

And! Here is me :D

FB_IMG_1532959270474.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1