How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 minute ago, Dementia Obviate said:

After reading a suggestion for Oubliette in another thread, I dropped by and picked up a ton of demos and got this outfit for free on the lucky letter boards. And wow, what a beautiful property. I just had to go back and take some pics.

I love their stuff and will go to the sim just to take pics. They recently opened a club, too, there.

• Like 1

While we're at the Oubliette topic (LOVE them) - here´s some skirt by their light side part of the brand called Petit Morte (which is totally unrelated to the TBT bag from the MP xD but a dead fit xD) before the next offline period starts cos WARM and other flat without pc and all that ^^ :

Snapshot_356.thumb.jpg.287c37c31c584c28feb67d0bd280b299.jpgSnapshot_357.thumb.jpg.4788a5007d3d260282537f7059631483.jpgSnapshot_358.thumb.jpg.79e6eae9eeef88541b11ead54a3fe870.jpg

Seeya...maybe tomorrow for a while, else on August 2nd - ish... xD

• Like 13

I love Oubliette too! Just not wearing any of their stuff today, because FLF. Their hunts are fun too and a great excuse to look around their beautiful sim. Picked up this fabulous hair from Lock & Tuft for $L50 yesterday, and the top is from Fetch, also an FLF deal. This is at Looking Glass.

saga-836.jpg

• Like 10

First time making an elf (it just kinda happened) and now I'm having way too much fun going to random forest/farm-y places and spending 20 minutes playing with the angles and lighting. (This was at a garden store, had to derender lots of stuff from the background and the "stars and moon" in the sky are actually hanging lights.)

2cd9a5d469.png

Cold morning with the potatoes. (get it?)

3e9b944cce.png

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 17