What Should i do to my naked avatar body to attract a girl?

singlematt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Frankly, you can spend a fortune on it and not attract one woman because there are tons of hot guys in SL.  While you may not want to look like a newb wearing freebies, it's your how interesting you are and your personality and attitude that will attract women to you rather than just another hot avi.

Looking at your profile, there is nothing there to make you look interesting.  Fill it out with things about yourself, your likes and dislikes, the kind of music you like etc.  Women DO look at profiles to see if you are interesting or you have things in common.

Exactly. ..put some clothes on.! Do you think you're the only erect pixel **bleep** women in second life have seen? They all look alike. The personality attracts women at least it does this one. I could care less what size hud driven **bleep** you choose to wear for the day. Be your self.

Human brain 'like a peacock's tail' during courtship

Human brains play the same role in courtship and sex selection as the peacock's tail, experts claim

According to experts, the human brain is our equivalent of the peacock’s tail Photo: GETTY IMAGES

By Nick Collins

2:20PM GMT 29 Jan 2014

The human brain is our equivalent of the peacock’s tail, according to experts who claim our superior intelligence evolved to help us attract mates, rather than survive.

A mystery of our evolution is why our brains continued to grow despite the fact that our early ancestors functioned perfectly well with half as much between their ears.

Having a larger brain boosted our intelligence but also placed a greater burden on our bodies, sapping 20 per cent of our energy metabolism despite accounting for just 1.5 per cent of our body weight.

The answer could be that the growth of our early ancestors’ brains was linked not to survival but to sexual selection, performing a similar role to a peacock’s tail or a stag’s antlers, claim experts in a new exhibition at the Norwegian Natural History Museum.

Petter Bøckman, a zoologist who helped curate the exhibition, said this could explain why our courtship takes the form of chatting over a coffee rather than the physical or vocal displays performed by most animals.

“One question we are asking at the exhibition is whether the brain is an organ for sexual selection, like the peacock’s tail,” he said.

“The idea is that people functioned well also in earlier times, even though their brains were only half as big. Thus, the growth of the brain is not driven by survival, but by something else.

“Just as the elk measures the size of the antlers, we humans measure each other’s brains before we mate.

Cheers beets ;)

Put clothes on your body. Preferably not freebies. Have your own style. Be yourself and...most important, please relax and calm down. I have seen your previous row of threads and it seems like there is only one thing going on in your mind: Naked females. And if you let that shine through inside of Second Life too, I suppose you come of as a creeper to many ladies.

As others have told you, put on clothes that show your taste, and show off your personality, and yes, your brain.

We women, at least in RL, are not impressed with naked males, particularly their genitalia. We traditionally have been moms, nurses, and other caregivers - now doctors. Many women have seen male genitalia as part of caregiving, not just sex, and we are not impressed, excited, or shocked. We may be disgusted when you show "it" off for some perverted reason, but not if it is a normal part of caregiving.

Assuming that it is the real person operating an avitar that you are trying to attract, the same thing that applies in RL also applies in SL. Show your taste in clothing, personality, and brains. That will attract the girls

If you don't know yet how stuff works, it goes like this:

A man sees a naked woman. hubbahubba.gif  :matte-motes-big-grin: :smileyhappy:

A woman sees a naked man.   Ermm.gif :smileyindifferent: :smileyfrustrated:

That's how it is. Men and women are built differently - outside and inside, physically and mentally.

I have to agree with Syo.  All the threads from you I have seen are all about you getting naked women.  It comes across a little bit "desperate horny teenager".

I have to back up what has been said before.   Invest in the basics and get yourself a good platform to build on.  Have a good skin, excellent quality weiner that is colour matched and not a ridiculously overcompensating size.  Also don't forget to have a good hair, eyes and shape.  Wardrobe is important, so invest in good clothing, cos we women do like to go out and not be naked all the time!  

But above all - work on your profile, have a good picture, some picks sharing about yourself and your SL, and remember - spelling and grammar DOES count!  Women do look at profiles and do use them to decide whether or not they want to get to know the person behind it...or at least I do!

Just for the sake of being different, you could get a tattoo that says:-

"Will buy girls free shoes"

Beyond that, what everyone else said, stay dressed, dress sharp and have an engaging profile. Hint: "if you want to know anything, just ask" in your profile, is NOT engaging so don't go and write that.

Well, there are places in SL where you can go naked, some nude beaches even demand it. So if the OP frequent adult places where you can meet and do the sexy stuff without this courtship and dating first, then I understand where his question comes from. Looks and first impression does matter, let us be honest about that.

I can recommend a visit to the naturist beach at The Wild Coast. Some of the best undressed avatars are there, so the OP could take a look around, see how the competition looks, maybe take silent snapshots to desk and use them as reference while browsing the Marketplace.

Personally, I like a bit different looks in a naked male. Tanned muscular guys with long oily hair is a dime a dozen in SL. I like the more lean swimmer body, pale skin with red or blond hair, or a good african-american that does not look like a silly cartoon. But the tanned blackhaired guys still pick up lots of girls, maybe my taste is just odd.

Mesh feet is almost mandatory if you will look your best naked, and what ever you do, don't wear footshapes that distort your feet if you can't afford mesh feet.

All things should be perfectly fitted to your body. No piercings or necklaces hoovering from you. No distasteful totally black freebie tattoos.

Use accessories to show your personality. A ring, a watch, sunglasses... but whatever you pick, it has to fit and look good. You can spend a lot of money on SL but you can't buy style. Free can be good quality and if you can't spot the difference, maybe look for a complete male avatar from the Marketplace. 

1. Make it female, and go to places with 'lesbian' in the search term that have tacky builds (if they have tasteful builds this trick is not going to work, even if they're all naked when you get there). :matte-motes-nerdy:

2. Write a very good profile and... paste it as a tattoo layer onto your skin? :heart:

3. Be a jersey-shore-tanned white avatar in biker jeans and a long black Conan the Barbarian hair - this seems to work, or something. There's a few thousand guys on this look. They have to be doing it for some reason...

4. Get a goatee and a hair style with tall hair on top and shaved on the sides, a permanent frown, and some object dangling out of your mouth. Wear an open hoodie jacket and pants that show off boxers under neath. But as a white guy. This look is on EVERY SINGLE SL FASHION BLOG so it must be working for the dudes...

5. Get a black super-mucle avatar, thug apparal, and hang out in sims with the word 'interracial' in the search terms. Speak in 'movie ebonics'. But only if you are white. This also seems to be another highly viable tactic.

6. Be nice, friendly, adopt a look that speaks to your personality, keep your avatar up to date and well enough dressed, and talk to people like you really care about what they're saying. Turn up the dial on your ears. This is the real secret - that will take a long time, but yield the best results. But it only works if your personality actually can show through as nice and caring. Most people ARE nicer than the act they put up... and often just have to let that side out.

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing. Just quit being such a pathetic douche and offending everybody who dares answer your sick IMs. Nobody is interested in your pedophilic rape fantasies, so please just stop. And quit with the scores of alts too... nobody's buying it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.